Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snuff

G&g l85 a2 afe (SOLD)

3 posts in this topic

G&G L85/A2

Very good condition but 1 minor fault,see below.

FPS=345~351 12 shots 0.2's @ 873 RPM.

Looking for £200 ono all in...(post via courier)

Another from my m8's extensive collection as with all of his guns this has done little work since he imported it at a cost of £300+.

Full metal with a good rof.

There is 1 issue with it as mentioned...sometimes on semi it will stop firing,swith to full-auto fire then switch it back all good.

Sometimes it will happen after a few shots other times it will go through a complete mag or 2 without the issue surfacing.

I got it to do it once when I was chronoing it,halfway through a mag so about 150 bb's,I followed his instruction and it worked.

I personaly think it's a switch connection problem,I had the same with my M4,I cleaned the contact points and it's been ok since,but I don't want to do this then say it's ok for the new owner to find out it's not,I could do it and try it in the garden but it may not show up.

Simple to split remove 1 pin at the rear and it slides apart,picture 2 shows the battery terminal hanging out because the battery he used was fixed to the side in a battery bag rather than buying loads of different batteries,picture 5 shows it with the lead in the right place inside.

Cheers... :D

post-1071-1308588077_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1308588169_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1308588230_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1308588396_thumb.jpgpost-1071-1308588451_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't say it's much of an issue really as i get it with my G&G L85A2 Carbine and Scar-L. Anyone wanting to buy this don't let it put you off it's a great piece of kit.

Wouldn't say it's much of an issue really as i get it with my G&G L85A2 Carbine and Scar-L. Anyone wanting to buy this don't let it put you off it's a great piece of kit.

Cheers for the up..sold now anyway..sorry not on here Dev... :mellow: