'Morale' patches

Wolf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I'm designing some 'morale patches' for the GFC Group company and I gotta make some research before sending them to my boss. What kind of research... well... I wanna know whether airsoft players overall Europe would like them. Because Polish do ;)

Completely private, be rough - rate them, will you? Let's say, 1-10 for each one and a short note if you'd have the time. These are 100% Alpha 0.01 versions, made in Paint so what I'm interested in is the general idea, not the technique.

Oh, and if you'd have any suggestions... paste them in :)

Hey, new idea... let's make this place something like a demotivateus.com, only with patches. Design your own, paste them and let's rate them. Could be fun.

[and if you'd like me to add it to my list (maybe your idea will be used by us and sent overall Europe?) add a note saying 'Use it if you will'. I promise not to use any ideas without permission :) ]

OK, my patches:

nocompromise.jpg

1. "No compromise. Kalashnikov" - Kalashnikovs have the 'auto' option as first on the selector. Who shoots the AK single, heh?

getstoned.jpg

2. "Get Stoned." - with a Stoner Rifle 25. And read between the lines, dude...

makemyday.jpg

3. "cal. 6mm - Make my day, punk." I simply love Dirty Harry... 'The Power of Mag... eee... ASG' ;)

molonlabe.jpg

4. 'MOLON LABE' - Greek for something like 'Come and get it'. Words used by Leonidas when he was 'ordered' by Xerxes of Persia to surrender under Thermopile.

inrange.jpg

5. 'If I'm in range... so are you.' This one's simple... yet so true [gotta change the dude in the picture for something more original though]

So... awaiting opinions :)

• 2 weeks later...

there all absoloutly brilliant id give them all an 8 apart from the last one because from me... that one gets a 10. its awsome. will you be selling these patches then because i really want the last one????

Glad you like them. The last one's my personal fav, too. It's kinda badass ;)

We won't be selling them, rather giving them away free with our polar jackets, caps, soft-shells and so on. 

not bad. looks like ill be buying something of you then. aha, i have to get me that patch. Theres tones of nutty patches at my local site and that one would fit in perfectly with them all.

Heeh... OK, that's my private work, so you've got my full agreement to give these projects away to whomever you like for any use. Just change the gun-fire.com address and the colors, cause they're specific for our store. 

And if someone decides to make them - cause my boss is very slow in decision when it comes to this matter, so the project got dead as it seems - it'd be nice to have a few sent to me  :P

aha. thankyou very much. i will look into maybe getting a few made and if i do the first thing i will do is send a bunch to you. if i make them then any comments/reviews i get on them i will forward to you to show you how the UK likes these patches. thanks again

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

moralepatches.png

A couple of ideas...

Do you like them? The last ones my fave.

im kinda hoping i could use one...

thats one that i (kinda) made.

get back to me please, and urm ye... HAPPY KICK!

P.S anyone feel free to use em... just message me to tell me you have ok? and of course only if its ok with wolf!

Archived