Worst gas weapon ever?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just flicking through the normal airsoft websites when I remembered JustBBGuns I had a look and this is what I found:

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB

The WORST gas pistol ever! Just look at all the COD comments. Makes me sick..I wonder if it is better than my USP compact.. :)

That looks like the cheapest, nastiest POS ive ever seen, in fact i believe i just contracted ocular aids from looking at it.

• Supporters

Does my dog count as a gas based weapon? He's certainly got the stink to repel any invading forces. If ever there was a zombie apocalypse, I'd have him sit on my clothes, and his foul butt-stench of death would emanate into them, and thus convince the zombies I was dead, and had been for sometime, and was therefore, not edible.

In all seriousness though. At £21.99, that thing looks horrible, probably sounds horrible, probably shoots horrible, and worse yet, is probably made from the blood of pandas, the tears of unicorns and the beak of the last living Dodo.

I might buy a couple, and just run round for a day with only those; bet I'd do ace.

• Supporters

I want one....

no really, Get that, a spare mag (maybe) and a discreet ankle holster?

enemy captures you, they take your rifle and (main) pistol and then declare you 'safe' to be handled by 1 man, he looks away and suddenly has a round in his back.

you'd only be using it short range, so the fact that it only fires .12's doesn't really matter.

I had something similar to this a while back - I wonder if the designer realised that even though it's called a gas gun, it's not supposed to work by spraying gas at the enemy. Anyway, you never know :D

On a side note, wtf is up with justbbguns' review system? They're supposed to be reviews, not "omg I can't w8 to get dis gun it looks so totally cool I'm gonna hav me so much fun!". Kind of undermines the point if you ask me?

This + Red gas + very hot day = ...... he he he

:lol: nice, or just post on there at how great it is on propane, 350+fps etc, make them jump when it explodes

is probably made from the blood of pandas, the tears of unicorns and the beak of the last living Dodo.

You sir have made my day :lol:

Some of those reviews are amazing. Someone asks "Can i use lighter gas?" another says "do i need a license for this beast as i need a powerful hand gun".

Brilliant. "Had a fight with my friend and his £500 bb gun and i won!". Think his friend was steven hawking.

Some of those reviews are amazing. Someone asks "Can i use lighter gas?" another says "do i need a license for this beast as i need a powerful hand gun".

Brilliant. "Had a fight with my friend and his £500 bb gun and i won!". Think his friend was steven hawking.

The best one was "dos this wok with no gas??"

Edit: the 'gun' breaks when he is filling it. The mag pops out fail.

• Supporters
RANGE: SORRY NO INFO

ACTUAL RANGE: SORRY NO INFO

ACCURACY: GOOD

so the Accuracy is good? at what range? 100m? 1m?

:rolleyes:

Poor website but at £20 would be such a laugh getting kills with this thing, more embarrassing than being hit by a springer? :)

Note:

Did anyone watch the video? "Full working safety" looked very loose to me!

However I would invest in the LS M9 which is like £50? seen a few about and they look up to par and they ofc Blowback :)

• Supporters

There are quite old, unsure whether they are still in production.

Basically its a plastic M9 gas blowback only made in 2 tone for £50. and from what I hear there pretty good.

Yes, correct Matt, the LS M9's seem pretty nice for such a cheap gun! as do the BlackViper USP's...But seriously, you might kill me for saying this but i want 2 of those pistols :P

Yeah the LS M9 is pretty nice - not quite up to TM standards but for half the price you wouldn't expect it to be.

Also - gas non blow back - what's the point?

correct, thats why the TM MK23 is most snipers sidearm of choice.

I'm getting one for £20 at wholesale value! :D

Going back to the gun this post is about - You'd be better off lobing a bottle of fricking gas at your opponent than using that thing

I'm getting one for £20 at wholesale value! :D

Going back to the gun this post is about - You'd be better off lobing a bottle of fricking gas at your opponent than using that thing

The mag is more effective than the gun!

Archived