Hi-New cheap fun gun?

Shiv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I'm almost 16 years old and I have convinced my Mum to buy me an airsoft gun! It'll just be used for recreational purposes in the back garden but I want it to be something good which is preferably based on a real life weapon (e.g. MP5, M4 etc.)

I would prefer it to be SMG size and I guess it would probably have to be two-tone for the price and law regulations.

I was wondering if any of you guys could point in the direction of some solid weapons (preferably bigger than just a pistol!) for around of under £50?

Thank you very much, and I hope this can lead to airsofting as a hobby in the future!

Thanks,

Shiv

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome to the forums :)

If you're just messing about in the garden then buy whatever takes your fancy, but don't expect it to last.

If you're looking for something that will last and will be skirmishable in the future then you'll need a budget as suggested.

Ahh ok thanks guys :)

Nah I don't think I'll be doing anything like skirmishing in the near future!

This is primarily to just shoot cans and stuff in the back garden - or to bully friends with ;)

Do you think something like this would be ok for my needs?

http://www.bbgunuk.com/AK47+Folding+Stock+...b0RkalZIWnZKSGM

Many thanks,

Shiv

Welcome to the forums...

As above, go for whatever, than gun wont fire fully auto though, its a springer, meaning 1 shot, cock, 1 shot, cock, you will get bored rather quickly

Hi there, glad you chose this forum mate.

as BatHat says it doesnt fire fully automatic, i think if you want something a little more fun, an air rifle/pitol would work better, i dont know, but then again, you could get this: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...UTGA%20TACTICAL

i have a full stock version and it is quite good and accurate, heck i took mine to skirmish, i didnt use it, but i took it!

Ok thanks a lot for the replies guys!

Eliteairsofter100- thanks for the suggestion mate but I don't really want a shotgun.

Here's another noob question though, if I bought a gas blow back, could I fire it without needing gas? Could I just pull the hammer back or cock it to make it fire?

Archived