Whats on your 'to buy list'?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being a computer geek and also being in love with the whole future warrior thing i want to try and piece together some cool tech

vest wise im currently looking, i want something that looks liek this, just that isnt this, as its badly made

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=28902

the key behind this would be the helmet which i would chose this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Chinese-Military...=item4840d7861e

flight helmets with the duel lense means i can place a screen on one lense while keepign the other one unused so that i can have clear vision when not wanting to use the camera's

also a pair of cinimar glasses to act as the bass system for the cameras and as a basic platform to work around inside of the helmet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/72-2GB-320k-Mobile-C...=item20ba24a0dc

then the choice of cams would be small pinhole cameras one that would be mounted to the front of the gun for "blind fire" or corner shooting (good for cqb) with built in wireless trasmitter to avoide unneeded cables floating around. and then a 2nd and 3rd cam mounted on the helmet its self, one of the front along wide with IR leds for mild night vision capablity aswell as the abilty to record while you play and a cam on the rear of the helmet so you can see whats behind you.

power would be provided by a box mounted onto the rear of the vest. i would also add a half face mask just for style. maybe incorperate a a few microcontrolers into the back box and operate a vox system with a few servos to lower the screen lol. but i think thats pushing it in terms of WTF-ablity

• Supporters

It wouldn't technically be blind fire as long as the camera displayed through the visors properly in order to show him where he was pointing his gun. That said, most sites still wouldn't allow it as it detracts from the fairness of the game and would be hard to monitor properly (how do they know if you're blind-firing or not; the only way to see if you're using the camera would be to oik you out the game and try it themselves; not practical)

Need an acu loadout (don't ask-me and a friend are doing it mostly to get a team uniform started up and annoy one of our airsofting friends)

Tanio-koba twist barrel for my m4 cqb

BATTERIES.

Possibly a new stock for my m4

Thinking of this

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=4696

my load out isnt really for playing in, its more a case of i want to see if it can be done and if it can be done, is it practical

my load out isnt really for playing in, its more a case of i want to see if it can be done and if it can be done, is it practical

You can do it, not a hard circuit to do at all, everything it pretty much plug and play. The quality of the video wouldn't be good enough to record and make a vide out of. Your best bet it to get something like a Contour HD etc.

actaully ive seen a few small cameras that work very well. i mean salvage the camera from an iphone as they are good enough.

As soon as i get registered (been out of sport for 4 years) i intend on getting a version 2 Ares DSR as they are beautifully overkill and rediculous

ahaha they look it,

oh and Sherrif, my mate's dad owns a motor cycle shop, maybe i can ask how much the head cams are? they are pretty good, obviously my mate go it for free but this is the type of quality it gets:

it should now, unless your on a phone?

I'm looking to get an L85, thinking of importing an Army Armament one. Even with all the costs, it'd still be cheaper than other brands.

I'm also going to get a Sig P226/9

I've just set up a DDPM loadout so not looking for kit at the moment, but I'm working a lot on my 'armoury', and thinking of moving my weapons from my gun-rack to a wall-mounted system. My brother's starting Airsoft and he has to keep his guns at my house, so I'm gonna run out of space!

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I'm bringing this thread back to life. BAM. Because I'm Finius and I can.

I also have a really big shopping list now. I want to post it up, because I'm Finius. And I can.

For my L85:

SUSAT or Elcan

E Mags

Components to build a tracer unit

Inner barrel (prommy)

Lees Precision Engineering airbrake piston head

For the M4 I'm building:

Flashider

Inner barrel

Hop unit

Gearbox

Set of pins

BAD lever

Ambi mag release

Trigger guard

Tactical magwell

PEQ

Torch

M203

Bipod

Vert Grip

Various stock options

Rear iron sight

Aimpoint

Silencer

Handguard RIS mounts

Onto kit...

My S95 RMC setup:

PLCE

Boonie

Cam Cream

USMS setup:

Assault vest

USMS and POLICE/Law Enforcement patches

Duty belt

Trucker cap

General skirmish setup/bits:

TMC chest rig in RG

Various pouches in RG

Gloves

New eyewear

Radio

Pencilcase toolkit

Micro-movie camera

Mislim setup:

I can't even find this list anymore. It's three pages of A4 long.

Guns-wise I've got the following on my short term list:

KWA G17

WE nighthawk 1911 thingy

CA M15A3 (secondhand)

CA based M4 thingy (secondhand)

CYMA AKM to base my halloween project off

M60VN

That'll do for now :D

so not much really...also im selling my CYMA AK47 if your interested? CM.028

• Supporters

Not much in the long term...Should have it all pretty quick, then it's on to the next set of stuff!

Might be, was hoping for metal and wood, but if the price is right I can forego those two details. Send us a PM :)

Cheers!

• Supporters

TOO MANY THINGS!

Mostly, everything I see.

But specifically, the WE L85.

All the stuff I'd need to make it function as a gun and not a melee club, as well as the front RIS and other similar UK Army gear.

A sniper - ideally an insanely good, gas, bolt action, highly upgradable one that I can get advice about from people on here. Hopefully in the form of an L96 or AW .338

Another M16, or M4 with the proper stock, can't decide whether to get an AEG or gas one though, really want the WA or Inokatsu :(

An M92, M1911, Glock 17, FN 5.7... There are too many pistols I want D=

got a vest and acu combats on the way

still need

glasses

helmet + acu cover

acog style aiming device

when im ukaraed ill be looking for a main weapon plus side arm

spare mags

anything i missed?

Archived