Most frustrating thing to happen to you

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As above, mole can be sooo frustrating.

But the worst thing is my brother starting to play. He doesn't understand the concept of an objective, and despite being told what to do, he walks in the opposite direction- f*c*i*g idiot

• Supporters

Rebuilding a gun PERFECTLY (with a friend, me an expert in AKs, him an expert generally and another guy on the phone advising), only to have it crunch itself a week later because some wally had modified the gearbox shell...

You guys consider MOLLE frustrating?

I...never mind, I'll hold my tongue. (Yes, I do thread my MOLLE the real way, I don't cheat and only do half...)

My old R85 drove me to distraction, once in the 2 month space between skirmishing, it managed to break.

This despite the fact it was in a box, cleaned, dry, and had finished the previous game day fully functional (a rarity with the R85...)

Also, for Dave - he decided to tinker with it, had taken it apart, it was working fine - then on the third testfire, it ripped the gears up...

When a screw head rounds itself off.

When you're up at 3am on the night before a skirmish, and you get to the skirmish the next day only to find you've soldered the polarities on your rifle backwards.

When you get hop up problems.

And many many more.

When a screw head rounds itself off.

AHahaha on Facebook aha :lol:

Oh and for the record, MOLLE is really easy for me, just time consuming, if your really bothered, get a Magpul speed threader for like £12 or something? And i do it properly too :)

The wires on my battery coming off, luckily my dad fixed it today :D yay for soldering!

"The SRC g36 is brilliant! Maybe u got a lemon ...

What's wrong with yours? Which gen?

"

Gen 2. I have known 2 other people who have got them and they all hated it. My brother got an src m4, and I know of someone else with the same model. They also found it awful. As such, I shall never buy from them again.

• Supporters

New most frustrating thing in airsoft:

Having your perfect AEG and loadout planned, right down to where to buy every part from, and then watching pretty much ALL the bits you're planning on getting going in and out of stock on the long road up to payday :P/Generally wanting stuff and having no money...

• Supporters

Just a small thing, but I forget how long my sniper is, and whenever I bring it up to aim, I smack into a tree.. and it's becoming 25cm longer tomorrow morning :)

The vests i want are either:

out of stock... or too expensive :(

rushing to a game and instead of packing my working M4 i had packed the broken one

Accidentally doing a backward roll while being shot at.

GB not going back together

Mags leaking mid-game

Lining up a shot and realising you don't have your gun cocked

List goes on...

rushing to a game and instead of packing my working M4 i had packed the broken one

Maybe you should put red electrical tape on it or something

Archived