Team loadout/Shadow comp.

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok first of all i want you guys to let me know if you think i am "n00by" for liking the middle guy in this photo's loadout is awesome?

second of all, i was thinking, i might get this as it looks pure awesome then add on the pouches, but the vest is a little too pricey for me, i know i will have the money, but does anybody know where to get something identical for a lower price, i dont mind if it is ACM, i am pretty sure Viper made something a little like this? i dont know. if you do, either have one or know where to get cheap ones, then please let me know

thanks

-Zak

• Supporters
Ok first of all i want you guys to let me know if you think i am "n00by" for liking the middle guy in this photo's loadout is awesome?

Yes :P

No joking, looks alright, get rid of the ball sack and the m240 and it looks alright

I think viper do make one, but im not sure, you'd have to check

ok lol. how do you think this will go in woodland? also how should i go about Mich 2000? what masks work best with them too? should i use my PASGT and have someone trim the rim down, as thats the only difference

this is the viper version. costs a bit more and comes with shoulder armor

http://www.viperkit.co.uk/site/vests/viper.../prod_1148.html

Costs a lot of crap more? just bought some Olive Cargo trousers from Primark (Surprisingly nice) today and i am going OD loadout instead of tan :) i think i will just buy either this or this.

not too sure though...

Ha, im a bit of a clothing snob....in the sense if it isnt ripstop then it isnt worth having :D

i think for a little progect i want to get a flight helmet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Chinese-Military...=item4840d7861e

and mod the 2nd lense with a small screen like you get with these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/72-2GB-320k-Mobile-C...=item20ba24a0dc

and attach two small pin hole cameras one located on the front of my riffle(blind fire support) 2nd either as a rear camera so i can watch my back or mounted on the front of the helet along side some IR leds for night vision. have it all running of a small power pack that can be put on the back of a vest.

well if you can see where your shooting with the aid of a camera would it still be classed as bind firing ?

I wanted to know if anyone knows where to get an MBSS for under £50 in UK that is in stock.

Does it hold plates inside it? thanks, i will try to buy it if it does :)

• Supporters

It will hold plates, looks to be a MBSS replica

yeah i thought so, :P one last question, whereabouts in london do you live lilzak96? as my dad goes to work in london, somewhere :P maybe he can pay you £21 or whatever in cash to save me the postage costs and you the time to post.. ? (send me your location as a PM please)

-Zakaria

lol id rather stay on this forum, but i will take a look, thanks for telling me :)

PS dont worry dev, im not making an account :P

yeah i figured it out the hard way D:

• AF-UK Founding Member

Looking at a rival forum? You're on your last warning gents :P

Feel free to bring some images over from there if you want our opinions.. least it will be free to view then as well, bonus for airsofters.

Ha, im a bit of a clothing snob....in the sense if it isnt ripstop then it isnt worth having :D

i think for a little progect i want to get a flight helmet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Chinese-Military...=item4840d7861e

and mod the 2nd lense with a small screen like you get with these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/72-2GB-320k-Mobile-C...=item20ba24a0dc

and attach two small pin hole cameras one located on the front of my riffle(blind fire support) 2nd either as a rear camera so i can watch my back or mounted on the front of the helet along side some IR leds for night vision. have it all running of a small power pack that can be put on the back of a vest.

well if you can see where your shooting with the aid of a camera would it still be classed as bind firing ?

Sounds like a good idea. Make a new thread if you go ahead with this :)

thanks, i kinda forgot to mention, im doing more of a PMC loadout :P but you didnt send all those for nothing as shadow comp. are PMC :P so yeah i am looking at lilzaks plate carrier as soon as he replies with his location so we can save on postage! :D

Looks like a good idea... i may do it, but i prefer my desert tigerstripe idea :D i saw a decent vest on ebay for like £25 but then i say the postage which rounded it off to £50 :P

On the fact that you bought clothes for airsoft from primark :S theres a reason why people where BDU's and thats cus nettles, throns etc. cant get through :P

DPM trousers are pretty thin ;) and Cargo trousers are the same so yeah...

but there more tightly knitted or something... trust me... when me and that polish guy was flanking the enemy my leg got not stings, although my arms got killed... they are really good for that

Archived