proffessional advice

delta1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys i m new to airsoft and need proffessional advice on what side arm is pukker at the moment im looking at a glock 18c gas blowback ,any good?

Any gun will be good, just as long as you'll feel comfortable with it. It can be a Glock, Colt, Sig Sauer - whatever you like. Choose a type, then the manufacturer.

Whatever you're looking at, forget Glocks from JG. Consider KWA. Ant think about the G19, really ;)

what make are you looking at?

i am not getting tokyo marui ,maybe kws ,khc, can u reccomend a make mate ?or do you think i should invest into an dessert eagle full auto ?

Any gun will be good, just as long as you'll feel comfortable with it. It can be a Glock, Colt, Sig Sauer - whatever you like. Choose a type, then the manufacturer.

Whatever you're looking at, forget Glocks from JG. Consider KWA. Ant think about the G19, really ;)

cheers mate you been a big help ,the two guns i was looking at was a dessert eagle full auto and the glock 18c ,so many on the market hard to choose lol

Forget the Deagle... you know the weight of this monster? Sure, it's cool, as long as you're reenacting Matrix or Fallout. Carrying around with you in a skirmish is a nightmare. The Glock's a better idea. Consider KWA or even better - KSC. Had much fun with the latter one for a while now, and never encountered any problems.

Forget the Deagle... you know the weight of this monster? Sure, it's cool, as long as you're reenacting Matrix or Fallout. Carrying around with you in a skirmish is a nightmare. The Glock's a better idea. Consider KWA or even better - KSC. Had much fun with the latter one for a while now, and never encountered any problems.

cheers mate thats made my mind up now glock 18c it is ,the weight of the d eagle is the only thing that was worrying me,going to get it on payday next friday can t wait lol

hi mate:D

hey bud howes you ?you got any advice on pistols?

Archived