Want to know your favorites?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

P90's are pretty nice, so is the (Forgive my lack of knowledge and therefore giving Homefront Terms :P ) PWS Diablo? I dont know if the make an airsoft one but there is the Bravo RDW, i dont think these count as SMG's but they sure are very small!

oh and...KWA GBB (R?) KRISSSSSSSSSSS!!! :D

Alright thats what i was thinking of the MP7 but wouldnt no what make etc, REMSoft, i used Joshes MP9 at northfleet and Labs and not to keen on it :/ Cyrax, ill have a look isit GBB or AEG?

P90's are pretty nice, so is the (Forgive my lack of knowledge and therefore giving Homefront ™ Terms tongue.gif ) PWS Diablo? I dont know if the make an airsoft one but there is the Bravo RDW, i dont think these count as SMG's but they sure are very small!

oh and...KWA GBB (R?) KRISSSSSSSSSSS!!! biggrin.gif

yh i really want a KWA Kriss but it may be a little expensive lol

• Supporters
Alright thats what i was thinking of the MP7 but wouldnt no what make etc, REMSoft, i used Joshes MP9 at northfleet and Labs and not to keen on it :/ Cyrax, ill have a look isit GBB or AEG?

Any really, tm make the only good aeg one, but i'd go for the KWA gbb one.

@Zak, the pws diablo is a front end kit for an m4- madbull make it

TM G36c is AEG

I dont own a SMG so it is my CQB weapon. And i wouldnt buy an SMG, because i have a 6C.

Besides, G36C has replaced the MP5 in many armed police units.

Archived