Best M4?

twitch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As marksman said...

although...

CA are a bit on the small size, dont think 1:1 scale

G&G's are great, but piccy with mags

ICS are meant to be good, but never used one...

• Supporters
CA are a bit on the small size, dont think 1:1 scale

ICS are meant to be good, but never used one...

The only 1:1 scale m4's are the PTW's, i think the gbb's are slightly out too, though correct me if im wrong

I would say out of the ones i listed, the ICS is worst, simply due to parts compatibility

never knew that... but the CA's are smaller than my G&G by a inch or two... then again they are licensed by armalite which is very nice indeed...

Right i am going to be fair here, for a first gun, dont worry about a gun with trades or whatever, guns are cheaper without, and this way that means you can avoid Cybergun :lol:

also the CA is smaller than your because one the stock isnt as bulky it is only 5 points as well. and AFAIK the handguard is smaller, anyway dont listen to this about your best M4!

Basically you want either a JG or a CA and definitely an SRC :)

http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/catalog/prod...roducts_id/2882 this means you have loads of money to get a decent battery and charger, go with an 8.4v if your not sure ;)

Cheers guys!

Not really bothered about the sizings. I'm not one for fantasizing over the fact that a gun is a perfect match of the real deal.

I've heard that the TM M4s are pretty much the bee's knees for compatibility with internals but obviously they are a little pricy for a first gun.

I've seen the SRC M4 before and it looks great. Definitely consider getting me one!

Cheers for the fast replies! You guys are so helpful :P !

I love the style of the M4...

What do you think?

I find them common myself but that is just me :P

LOVE M4's personally you can amke them look really unique if you want to.

Also if you go for a JG M4, later on when you get more money their a great platform to upgrade from. My dad had one upgrade it like hell then sold it. That gun outperformed guns costing £400 when it was upgraded.

Archived