zuluvictorking

TM AK beta - upgraded for sale

8 posts in this topic

Make: Tokyo Marui upgraded internally by me with element gears, steel bushings, ball bearing spring guide, M90 spring, polycarb piston with new air nozzle and piston head and a tight barrel and element hopup, including rubber.

Gun/Model: AK beta

Accessories: Original short high cap mag, spare metal lower body still boxed.

Condition: Looks heavily used, but internals are only a couple of years old and only used a few times since the upgrade, oh and its quite loud.

FPS: 300-330 fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None.

Price/Payment: £60 including P&P

Pictures:

P1000112.jpg

P1000114.jpg

P1000113.jpg

Interested if it's still here by payday; why so cheap?

I didnt think it was that cheap, it looks battered and though upgraded it was by me and people may not think it had been done well enough.

I payed £40 for the original from the old urban place in Sheffield, near Hillsborough just to see how they worked and upgraded it quite easily.

I havent played in over a year and need to sell more of my "toys".

I bought it for CQB, but it works well enough in skirmish.

Ah fair play :) As long as it works it's all gravy :)

If it's still here by payday and I get paid enough, I'll take it off you; can't go wrong for the price :)

Sorry, no swaps, I'm aiming to get rid of stuff more than anything.

Are you looking to swap or just for the money because i have a ICS M4 sportline brand new i'd happily swap for this.

if you could two tone this i can pay a little more for it as i need to buy a mememrship and wait for my licence to come through =[

is it blow back ?

and i may have the money by the end of this week if you could paint it ?

Not for sale at present, so we can close this thread, I think I've damaged the motor so will replace it and will re-list.