airsoft rifle IP rating?

fucoffee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

right im a student doing a level3 engineering course at a college

and i have some courswork which requires me to gain an IP ( ingress protection) code for a electrical product of my choice

so i thought AIRSOFT

EAG's are electric right ? :P

well ive been looking up the past few days for its IP code and cant find one

i wondered if anyone has an idea or knows its code ?

ohh i also have to enhance its IP but thats easy i have plenty of idea's :P

thank you if you can help me =D

I don't know if they have one but what ever it is it will be low

i guess i could always make one up :/ or just say it doesnt have one lol then try to give it one for the enhancement :P lol ill ask my tutor tomorrow =]

thank you tho

guess they would be about a ip43, but the only electrical bit is really the motor, so the grip could even be ip54

guess they would be about a ip43, but the only electrical bit is really the motor, so the grip could even be ip54

i asked my tutor and he was like just make it up lol

so being realisitic i showed him an expolded detaild version and we work out the ip was REALLY low i think it was IP23 or somthing :/ ahh well i have a merit for it any way :P

i asked my tutor and he was like just make it up lol

so being realisitic i showed him an expolded detaild version and we work out the ip was REALLY low i think it was IP23 or somthing :/ ahh well i have a merit for it any way :P

congrats

Archived