Which is best out of these 2 guns

monsterberry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

thanks for the reply, so i can just go in normal cloths? but wont it hurt like hell lol when i get shot?.

Can you tell me how skirmishing goes i no the rules but just like when you get their what do you do?, are you put into teams?, Do u stay with your frends? is their like set missions? and finally when you get shot you go back to like a check point right?

thanks the helps apriceated

the rental clothes arent padded or anything, jeans and a fleece will probably give you more protection, when you get to the site you sign in (front desk) and then you get given an armband stating you have payed, later people come round with coloured tapes and all the people in the same area tend to be on the same team... so if you go with freinds just stick with them, and if for any reason you dont, just ask, they should be fine with moving you to the other team, and with respawns... it depends on the game, just listen to the pre-game breifing and that will explain everything, after you get into it its fine, just getting started can be a little nerve racking, i have a thing were im scared to get shot, then after the first time i get shot on the day im fine...

the rental clothes arent padded or anything, jeans and a fleece will probably give you more protection, when you get to the site you sign in (front desk) and then you get given an armband stating you have payed, later people come round with coloured tapes and all the people in the same area tend to be on the same team... so if you go with freinds just stick with them, and if for any reason you dont, just ask, they should be fine with moving you to the other team, and with respawns... it depends on the game, just listen to the pre-game breifing and that will explain everything, after you get into it its fine, just getting started can be a little nerve racking, i have a thing were im scared to get shot, then after the first time i get shot on the day im fine...

Thanks alot mate, but i just cant help thinking that a 300+FPS BB is going to hurt lol. does it hurt? Im more of a close combat person so i would rather do a building scene is it better in woodland or buildings?.

Haha now my mom her frend and my little brother wants to come lol haha.

Im assuming ill need an AEG, some kind of UZI or like wepon and 2 back up pistols.?

What about gas is it ok to cary it around?

thanks for all the replys and sorry for so many questions lol

haha sorry one more thanks all, should i buy my own skirmishing mask etc before the day or do they provide them for you thanks?

thinking of going maby S.W.A.T airsoft

http://www.swatairsoft.eu/index.html

• Supporters

Just hire everything, much easier, and you'll get something half decent

Masks, are normally free to borrow.

Clothes..... just wear hoodies, tracksuits or whatever.

Pain..... not really, like flicking an elastic band at yourself....maybe a bit worse

Just get one aeg, m4, AK or g36, fairly small, easy to use, its all u need

M4's are very adaptable, im 12 and i have a full sized M4 and its fine for me, doesn't make my arms ache or anything, although i do need to remember to put my sling on next time for those moments were i want to throw a pyro without putting the gun down...

• AF-UK Founding Member

Just rent to start with as said. Any old clothes will be fine. You'll find everyone nice enough :P

Use the 'edit' button to add more to your last post rather than double/triple/quadruple posting as it just annoys people :)

Just hire everything, much easier, and you'll get something half decent

Masks, are normally free to borrow.

Clothes..... just wear hoodies, tracksuits or whatever.

Pain..... not really, like flicking an elastic band at yourself....maybe a bit worse

Just get one aeg, m4, AK or g36, fairly small, easy to use, its all u need

thanks mate ill do so, i just cant help thinking lol they do move fast but i love the idea enough to cope with the pain lol haha

M4's are very adaptable, im 12 and i have a full sized M4 and its fine for me, doesn't make my arms ache or anything, although i do need to remember to put my sling on next time for those moments were i want to throw a pyro without putting the gun down...

thanks mate, sounds good ill look into it i do want something mostly metal as i do like a bit of weight if you no what i mean to resemble the real thing in feel and looks lol.

Just rent to start with as said. Any old clothes will be fine. You'll find everyone nice enough :P

Use the 'edit' button to add more to your last post rather than double/triple/quadruple posting as it just annoys people :)

thanks mate, sorry yea ill edit in future haha just a little nervous lol, ill be fine after my first skirmish lol

I do want to get my own gun thought as i like the idea of backyard plinking, just looked at this site and wow some serious firepower under gas AEGs lol.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs..._No_Marking.htm

Just hope they ship 2 the uk lol it does say free world wide shipping

• Supporters

Never buy a gas gun as a beginner.

Don't buy from their, you will have to import it and it will almost definitly be seized by customs and possibly destroyed.

Go to the guide section and read ny beginners guide to airsoft

Never buy a gas gun as a beginner.

Don't buy from their, you will have to import it and it will almost definitly be seized by customs and possibly destroyed.

Go to the guide section and read ny beginners guide to airsoft

Thank you mate what a guide well done thanks for making it, i no what you say about gas guns but i relly dont want an electric one mainly because i love the blow back and i hate the sound of electric guns i have owned airsoft guns as i said so i want something that needs to be maintained and has the real blow back real action. So tbh i want a gas gun? am i being an idiot lol?

thanks for the replys im now saking off that gun and having a good look at wolf and action hobbies thanks any gas AEG recomendations under 200 pound would be greatly apriceated thanks.???

• Supporters
Thank you mate what a guide well done thanks for making it, i no what you say about gas guns but i relly dont want an electric one mainly because i love the blow back and i hate the sound of electric guns i have owned airsoft guns as i said so i want something that needs to be maintained and has the real blow back real action. So tbh i want a gas gun? am i being an idiot lol?

thanks for the replys im now saking off that gun and having a good look at wolf and action hobbies thanks any gas AEG recomendations under 200 pound would be greatly apriceated thanks.???

Seriously, you want an AEG, you need something reliable.

Now WE tech make great gbbr's but they still wont be as good all year round. I advise getting an aeg and getting a gbbr at a later date.

I reckomend getting an SRC g36, they are brilliant guns and great for the price, failing taht a G&G M4.

You wont need a side arm, so buy one of the above and then save for a gbbr and buy that after, that way you will also have a working gun :)

Seriously, you want an AEG, you need something reliable.

Now WE tech make great gbbr's but they still wont be as good all year round. I advise getting an aeg and getting a gbbr at a later date.

I reckomend getting an SRC g36, they are brilliant guns and great for the price, failing taht a G&G M4.

You wont need a side arm, so buy one of the above and then save for a gbbr and buy that after, that way you will also have a working gun :)

thanks for the reply ill look into that gun but what about electric blowbacks? do u get much recoil? thanks

Thanks for the reply so do any airsoft have recoil as it just makes it more realistic

you now when it says has movable cocking lever does that mean it has blowback

Can i ask what other good online shops for airsoft accept wolf, action hobbies, the worrior one etc thanks

Ok thanks for the reply mate, u no this gun

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Clear Electric&menu=sub&head=A17 RMS KIT

Would it be suitable for skirmishing not going to get this just generally wondering and as i said wouldn't order from just any way

thanks

Also because i was thinking that i want to just get 2 cheap guns for the first 3 skirmishes so i can get the license then i can get something proper. No point wasting my money on an expensive gun and having it frigging coloured lol and i no i can hire the guns but its like 20 pound more to hire lol thanks

Also are these budget guns suitable just say for the first 3 skirmishes thanks

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/category.php?cat=292

• Supporters
Ok thanks for the reply mate, u no this gun

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Clear Electric&menu=sub&head=A17 RMS KIT

Would it be suitable for skirmishing not going to get this just generally wondering and as i said wouldn't order from just any way

thanks

Dont bother with these, complete waste of money

Also because i was thinking that i want to just get 2 cheap guns for the first 3 skirmishes so i can get the license then i can get something proper. No point wasting my money on an expensive gun and having it frigging coloured lol and i no i can hire the guns but its like 20 pound more to hire lol thanks

Also are these budget guns suitable just say for the first 3 skirmishes thanks

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/category.php?cat=292

These on the other hand, will do you great, brilliant starter guns, with everything you need

Archived