Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan.....

Warrior L96 Sniper for sale !!!

29 posts in this topic

Hi Selling WARRIOR L96 SNIPER

Only used a couple of times in garden never got round to using in proper match due to No time.

Reasson for sale is NO TIME !!!!

Great condition.

Warrior L96 (including Gun, scope, sling, 2 x magazines, unjaming rod and speed loader and scope caps and bipod ) ===== ONLY £100 .......

Also i have....................

3 x 2000 bottles of 0.25 high grade Bottles ====== ONLY £10

Airsoft boile glasses ============== ONLY £10

ALSO Clothes incuding... TRousers, jacket and hat and Bndana === ONLY £ 40

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING FROM HERE SEPERATE JUST ASK

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE and IF you want any pics just ask....... T H A N K S

hi is your l96 still for sale? what would be the best price you could offer me on it? i'd need it posting to birmingham also?

hi is your l96 still for sale? what would be the best price you could offer me on it? i'd need it posting to birmingham also?

Yes still for sale and i will find out what postage is then i will get back to you.... also i will give you a free bottle of bbs.... Thanks

yea all fine

just like to say gun was 2 tone but i had it sprayed black properly i will send you a pic if you want .....

ooh two tone. had a sprayed two tone before and the paint come off and it was bright green underneath. my email is mark.silvers@yahoo.co.uk if you want to send a pic, i think that the asking price will be too much for me

regards,

mark

ooh two tone. had a sprayed two tone before and the paint come off and it was bright green underneath. my email is mark.silvers@yahoo.co.uk if you want to send a pic, i think that the asking price will be too much for me

regards,

mark

Asking price is as low as i can go because postage is alot sorry... will u still buy and i will send you pics anyway ...

i do really want a l96 but am a little worried that it was a two tone, can you send me some pics to look at please. and give me your total price inclusive of p&p where do you live?

i do really want a l96 but am a little worried that it was a two tone, can you send me some pics to look at please. and give me your total price inclusive of p&p where do you live?

Is the L96 still for sale? I am very flexible on price and very keen to get my hands on one for Christmas! Please do get in touch ASAP! thanks!

Is the L96 still for sale? I am very flexible on price and very keen to get my hands on one for Christmas! Please do get in touch ASAP! thanks!

Still for sale .... price cant go any lower as in dept .... message back if still interest ..... GREAT GUN

Is this still for sale, I'm interested?

I can also meet the asking price.

Could I have some pictures of the L96? I want to see if there has been any scratches made to the sprayed over parts as I've sprayed over two-tone guns before and they've gotten scratched.

This will be the ideal christmas present, I had my eye on one from ActionHobbies, but it's too expensive!

I've sprayed over two-tone guns before

you do know thats illegal :rolleyes:

May be intrested mate. is it still for sale and would you consider if i could pick it up (if your close enough that is)

if so pm me your area and we can start the ball rolling. :lol:

also any pics available ?

Thanks

MACKA

is this gun still available, i will buy it asap, after veiwing pictures, but if its as good as you say i will take it

thanks

simon

is it still for sale and what area

i have a two tone l96 for sale with bipod and 3x9 scope (very good scope) all in all £110 i bought this from action hobbies for £170 (including VAT and P&P) i can send you pictures if you would like i would be willing to swap for another gun preferably an assault rifle or a few pistols but i would prefer money i am willing to post or meet will accept cash cheque or paypal if there are any other question please message me on my email willjdevans@hotmail.co.uk and will hope to be doing some deals soon

thanks

p.s has been used once or twice have never really used (I'm not really a sniper guy) brand new basically all boxing intact also includes around 3,000 bb's

hey is this gun still avaliable?? and what r the clothes please can u email some pics and price with p&p to fareham... pic of clothes too please my email address id hazprentice_@hotmail.co.uk thanks