New to Airsoft

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, completely new to Airsoft and I was hoping to get into it, just wondering what sort of guns and clothes I should get if I wanted to start going to events?

EDIT: also what sort of events are there around Warwickshire?

I have been looking into buying the JG Steyr AUG Military, just wondering if it is any good and is the scope interchangeable?

Thanks in advance.

• Supporters

well, for your first game, hire a gun and for what to wear?- tracksuits will do :)

Notsure, but search 'airbanna airsoft map' it contains a map with a lot of sites in the uk

Urrm, i dont think so but im not sure, wait for more replies ;)

Welcome to afuk by the way :)

if i was you i would get the civvy version if the AUG, its the same apart from the scope (i think) and you could but Red dots, ACOG's, aimpoints etc. so it would be a lot more versitile, and its cheaper, but if you like the military version... go ahead

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums

if i was you i would get the civvy version if the AUG, its the same apart from the scope (i think) and you could but Red dots, ACOG's, aimpoints etc. so it would be a lot more versitile, and its cheaper, but if you like the military version... go ahead

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums

Where can I get a "civvy" version of the AUG, I have been looking on tacticalairsoftshop and the only version they have is the Military version.

Where can I get a "civvy" version of the AUG, I have been looking on tacticalairsoftshop and the only version they have is the Military version.

Here you go buddy, http://novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=85 and that is just about the cheapest you will get it, although the delivery time is pretty slow, but its free, and there based in guernsey, but you shouldn't get affected by customs, and if it is, they cover the charges...

depends on what you would call pretty slow when i ordered the 2 g36's from them i ordered on a monday and they arrived that friday!!! i would say this is as good as you could expect without paying through the nose for 24hr delivery especially considering its free. and i think they get through no problem because on mine the put the value of the package thats on a sticker on the package as £12 i think thats why they get through so easy.

i also ordered some shotgun shells last saturday and the arrived tuesday morning

Archived