Modern Warfare 3

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

And useing Eminems music i agree most of their adverts are to paraphrase a friend called Tony they're Great!

Besides if we didnt have cod battlefield would be filled 24/7 with guys bent over desks with their brown hole on show all the time (sorry if its too graphic)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

CoD have the budget for advertising, whilst I imagine BF's is also rather large, they haven't had the huge sales from their previous titles. (Well they were huge just not as huge :P)

TBH if a game can sell 14million titles then it must be doing something right

Que at midnight at gamestation in Bognor Regis was a joke eventually got home at 02:30 played for about hour and a half and got to say thought it was brilliant so far.

G36 is a beast. Mp5 top draw at cqb. Got 7-0 using riot sheilds in search. Saw a few of the new killstreaks in action strafing heli's is cool and got the one where a helicopter gunship follows u around hovering above u is wicked. Don't know if it's on there but I think cold blooded is a must as all I could hear was "enemy uav spotted" every 20 seconds.

what have they done to the LSW oh god the horror

Ahahahahahahahahaa!

I said this on another forum, but I'll say it again here.

They modeled as the correct handguard and iron sights - sort of. Why yes, the ejection port and dust cover are on the left... whilst the charging handle and cheek rest are on the right (and casings are ejected to the right). It's like they made the in-game model based on a doodle of an L86 someone drew from memory... whilst drunk...

Unlike the MG36 (or the LSW from MW2!) the bipod is stationary and doesn't move at all.

Out of interest (I've not even touched the LMGs yet, too busy with ma G36C :D), what optics does the LSW have this time? Have they gone ACOG or yet another piss-poor attempt at the SUSAT?

• 4 weeks later...

Right, enough, this and RAGE ( haven't got around to trying out rage) Are getting traded in, Back to Karkand is coming out soon so that will keep me happy :D I think i'll get CE Anniversary ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
It was also members of the SBS's airborne ground troop.

I wonder what an Ultimate Force game would be like?

I remember back in 2001 someone was making a game for the PS2 and Xbox called "The Regiment" and involved SAS troops fighting in The Tube...

Just casually reviving a CoD thread to talk about The Regiment lol.

Konami made it, it was supposed to be for the PS2 but it ended up being released for the PC, I had it for a brief period before my PC broke and it was really really good, though I might just be biased because of how amazed I was to actually have a PC game that worked xD

You had to do all the training, learning the room clearance drills and all that, you even have to call "CLEAR" when the rooms were clear by pressing space, it was a seriously amazing game.

But, I did have to cheat to unlock all the levels as doing them in the SAS's 4minutes, or whatever, per level was UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE and unless you matched them, you couldn't progress.

But yeah, all the mission briefings showed clips of interviews with the members who did the operations you play through for real. I think there are 6 missions and 3 teams to play as for each one, so there's sort of 18 missions, but not really.

You can probably buy it online for about £5, definitely worth a play.

Archived