Who do you think you are talking to?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Alex : misjudged by randomers, but by the end of the day respect is given :). A kid who knows his sh*t and tries to get anyone he can into the sport.

Hi haven't posted in many of the same topics as Matt so i guess I'll have to stalk you for a while to fins out :D

Marksman: why don't you minus 3 years from that :) so I'd be 15

I would have guessed Alex is 14. Simply because last year he said he was 13, and there was a pretty good chance he'd be 14 by now...

But, yeah, absolutely know his airsoft stuff. When he said how old he was last year, at first I thought he was joking.

Nickona - eager and enthusiastic about airsoft, that's all I can really think.

Matt! Age, I'd say about mid 20s. Pretty close to Dev (age wise). One of the pillars of the forum, essential to it (with all the knowledge, and guides and so on and mod).

Marksman, you got my age correct, sort of. I'm 18 years, 5 and a bit months.

Haha. I thought you were much older

Haha! thanks i guess.

Hubert; likes big guns???

Alex : misjudged by randomers, but by the end of the day respect is given :). A kid who knows his sh*t and tries to get anyone he can into the sport.

I would have guessed Alex is 14. Simply because last year he said he was 13, and there was a pretty good chance he'd be 14 by now...

But, yeah, absolutely know his airsoft stuff. When he said how old he was last year, at first I thought he was joking.

Cheers guys :D

you aspire to eat elephant sh*t??? okay thats new :)

"See if you can guess me without going on my youtube channel"

nick.......you didnt read the forum did ya you lazy bastard. i tried to guess you on page two.........

1287809942313.gif

id say nickona is 18-25 (big age rang i know) creative id say college/uni student doing creative arts.

fan of Japanese cartoons and spends too much time looking at memes on funnyjunk.

id say dress sense would consist of denim black shoes. or dark trainers. if not favored by a pair of either black or red converse.

and smart-ish looking jackets from primark.

sort of guy/kid who done well in school.

and if im right on all counts im going to have a hard time convincing people im not a stalker. so im hope i wrong

I assumed it was on before i joined, anyway you were very close!

however, age is wrong, I don't like japanese cartoons

I do wear jeans with some dark nikes most of the time mixed with my white nike high-tops

Have some smartish jackets, not from primark though.

I am an accademic scholar aswell so got the last bit right,

oh and I'm not going to do creative arts at Uni, want to do modern history or politics, however, I do want to be a film director or producer

twas a good effort sheriff

• 3 weeks later...
Zak strikes me as the average young-to-mid teenager

BatHat seems the same, only hyperactive.

Hehe... I always thought of myself as pretty calm...

Zak (eliteairsofter100) - Before I met him I though around 17, sophisticated hair, well groomed, neat, clean, sniper... he is everything but those.

Dev - Mysterious, CQB player, as far as I know does not own a gun at the moment... although that was a while ago I asked, good with computers, possible 20-23 years old

Dave - Rocker (seen his covers) experienced, around 19, good with money... climbs rocks of some description...

Bennybenben - is called Ben.

Nex - American, against the SB798, around 25-30, experienced, armalite fan and very proud of the USA

Thats all I can think of now ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Zak, You may be young but you KNOW your stuff!!!

I might look like i do, but when it goes to internals, ask Cerbo Knight or a mod lol

and i add to my description of Cam, he also likes G&G (most likely in response to Marcus' HATE of G&G lol) and hates ICS, :lol:

:P

Cam the Airsoft Sniper

Loves G&G

hates ICS

seems like he owns quite a lot of gear, probably has a job which funds airsoft,

Loves his new Desert Eagle,

late teens early 20's,

Likes sniping,

Seems like the kinda guy who loves heads shotting kids with his Deagle

Could be completely wrong

Cam the Airsoft Sniper

Loves G&G

hates ICS

seems like he owns quite a lot of gear, probably has a job which funds airsoft,

Loves his new Desert Eagle,

late teens early 20's,

Likes sniping,

Seems like the kinda guy who loves heads shotting kids with his Deagle

Could be completely wrong

Well some are not right, I have not skimished the desert eagle yet.

Keep on trying.

Correct on both counts! So, anthing eles about me! (This is funny)

Right I am trying again,

Dev said you were under 18 so,

You get very excited when you mention your Desert Eagle, some that I don't think anyone would do if they were older, so I'm gunna say 16, although you haven't skirmished your Desert Eagle yet, you can't wait to headshot some kids, possibly quite a gamer/computer nerd, probably a given for everyone on this forum but enjoys watching action films, probably not the newer crapper ones, but sort of the Seagal(ish) ones, Bruce Willis etc...

If I'm right someone try and do me, and yes that is what she said

Right I am trying again,

Dev said you were under 18 so,

You get very excited when you mention your Desert Eagle, some that I don't think anyone would do if they were older, so I'm gunna say 16, although you haven't skirmished your Desert Eagle yet, you can't wait to headshot some kids, possibly quite a gamer/computer nerd, probably a given for everyone on this forum but enjoys watching action films, probably not the newer crapper ones, but sort of the Seagal(ish) ones, Bruce Willis etc...

If I'm right someone try and do me, and yes that is what she said

Well:

Age is not right.

Desert Eagle FTW

Nerd: Yep

Films: Yep, But my fav film is: "The Day After"

Archived