Who do you think you are talking to?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

as could i, and ive already given a couple of hints

Hmmm...this is an interesting thread.

Well. I'm not on here enough to make personal assumptions on anyone but as a whole the community seems to be full of respectable individuals who hopefully reflect this in everyday life. The mods seem to be fair and more sociable than most of the other forums I visit. Overall in my opinion everybody is pretty friendly.

I am curious to know, from the few posts I have made, what people know or think they know about me.

+1 to the above.

I hardly ever post but spend a lot of time reading through the forums and get a hell of a lot of information from it.

I would say that the age difference between some of the users is obvious but everyone get's on well.

Dev I would say is about 20-25 and finished uni, completely different take I know :P, Urrrm probably plays more paintball than airsoft and plays xbox?

What do people think of me?

REMSoft you can't because we have met :P

ooooo do me.....do me..............and dont say. "hmm lets see i think Da_sheriff is errrrrrr A c-unt?

• Supporters

Nex: American, about 22 porbably, judging by your posts, well educated...

havent seen enough of your posts to put more :P

ooooo do me.....do me..............and dont say. "hmm lets see i think Da_sheriff is errrrrrr A c-unt?

hmmm...

Id guess you're in or out of uni- 25 max, possibly a graphics or art student judging by your sig.

possibly new to airsoft, seem to be quite clever, and enjoy banning people too much :P

hmmm...

Id guess you're in or out of uni- 25 max, possibly a graphics or art student judging by your sig.

possibly new to airsoft, seem to be quite clever, and enjoy banning people too much :P

What about me?:)

.....nope never been to uni. a few years off 25. but indeed i am new to airsoft. but not hard to guess that as most of my topics have been about asking for advice on what gun and me clearly stating "hi im new to airsoft need help" so no points for you sir

and no i didnt do art in college, i actually studied psychics and applied science. but f*ck that sh*t gets boring real fast.

Nex: American. Well mannered, polite. Educated, knows his stuff. But, quiet, doesn't post as often as some. However, he is remembered by the people he posts with. Age? Don't know. Would guess at around 20-ish, but nothing he's said really gives it away.

Marksman556 - pretty much everything has already been said, but, I get the feeling you don't like G&G. Possibly a fan of Ricky Mann from Ultimate Force?

I'd be interested to know how I come across in the forums.

um Cam...seemed to like Arontheairsoftsniper...hmmm decided he should never get a sniper :P friends with bigshep..

who dosnt like ricky mann?

Probably my favourite character in the show.

So cheesed off when ITV changed the format of the show for the third series("But we neeeeeda woman in this show!" - what, Caroline wasn't?!) and removed everyone but Ross, Dempsey and Louis (hated Louis since he first appeared....)

I'll stop talking about UF...

i love louis he is class

dempsey is pure legend aswell

i kind of take the 3rd and 4th series as a different show makes it seem better that way trust me

• Supporters
Marksman556 - pretty much everything has already been said, but, I get the feeling you don't like G&G. Possibly a fan of Ricky Mann from Ultimate Force?

Indeed I am, love the show, infact I got the complete boxed set for free off a mate last week, watched the lot in 3 days...

I think I've done you Hubert, if not give me 10 ;)

I've always got the idea of Sheriff as someone very authoritarian and likes to control things. Could imagine him leading a charge or similar in a skirmish, or is it just that his name is Da_Sheriff???? :D

EDIT: See if you can guess me without going on my youtube channel :)

What do people think of me?

REMSoft you can't because we have met :P

Ooh the keyboard is primed Ben ;)

EDIT: See if you can guess me without going on my youtube channel :)

Too late... Just another like me. Likes shooting things with air rifles (legally, of course...) B)

that goes without saying :) I meant more on the "who" i am, not just I have a small air rifle series

Wahay nick :P

Finius sorta gives me the same impression cerbo did, i was like WOAH you so cool when i met Cerbo :P haha

Archived