Who do you think you are talking to?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

REMsoft - talkative, friendly. I'd say early 20s, but I'm really not sure. Obviously blind to the doublé entendré of saying "someone do me!" :lol::P However, is very good at sneaking. Perfect sniper/spy material...

Planned pun ;) I am very good at sneaking as it goes. As for age, keep guessing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Planned pun ;) I am very good at sneaking as it goes. As for age, keep guessing.

Spoil my fun...

Ok, I'll go with...higher! 36. And 7 months.

just to be pedantic...

Spoil my fun...

Ok, I'll go with...higher! 36. And 7 months.

just to be pedantic...

Lol... Lower than both of your guesses, which might be to your surprise!

I'd guess remsoft is 14-16

14, to ruin Hubert's fun evermore ;)

I can guarantee you I am the only 14 year old that can disassemble most AEGs and service a gearbox anywhere around here...

• Supporters

REMsoft - 15?

and my competitiveness is actually quite an issue now, It's got to the point where If I am not in direct competition with someone I will simply not try/put effort in.

most people believe in 'be the best you can be'

I believe in 'be better than everyone else. at everything'

REMsoft - 15?

-

-

Absolutely second that B)

• Supporters
and my competitiveness is actually quite an issue now, It's got to the point where If I am not in direct competition with someone I will simply not try/put effort in.

And I thought i was competitive lol,

Nutster: way to much 'perfect' loadouts, good taste in guns, id say probably 19 years old, maybe a couple of years older. Possibly from a military family or is in or inteneds to join up maybe!?

Wow how do you guys do this? I'd never have guessed any of this stuff about any of you... maybe I'm just not very perceptive :D

I guess that Airsofter123 is in his teens, and is more of a spray-to-kill kind of guy.

• Supporters

Not far off marksman, I'll wait and see what a few others think before I 'reveal all' :P

Let's hope so.

And even though I'm only a fees years older than that I would chop of my left one with rusty sisccors to go back to 18

• Supporters

Devastator: must be some super computer wiz, the forums only been down twice since ive been here and was up again quickly, manages to run the whole operation well but as already said, secretive and mysterious probably early-mid twenties

Hubert: Knows his stuff when it comes to the british armed forces- must be related in some way with te military, gets on well with pretty much anyone, id guess `18/19

haha well thanks to dev and the team a few of the members are actually meeting for airsoft which is brilliant well done guys top knotch site :)

and sarni my new guess is 22?

Any thoughts on my personality etc?

• Supporters
Devastator: must be some super computer wiz, the forums only been down twice since ive been here and was up again quickly, manages to run the whole operation well but as already said, secretive and mysterious probably early-mid twenties

Marksman - Little knowledge in computer networks :D you make it sound like dev is hosting it from his PC with this insane NOC :P

nominee for topic of year im sure :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Always striving to do better even if things are good how they are.. your site being number one example from everything I've read.

haha well thanks to dev and the team a few of the members are actually meeting for airsoft which is brilliant well done guys top knotch site :)

and sarni my new guess is 22?

I would guess 30ish and likes his big boy toys!

I think my comments might of inspired this topic from the "how did the forum start" topic :)

Come on dev give us a few clues

Archived