Ebairsoft (Ebaybanned)

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Herro, I have ordered twice from this place and twice they have 'accidently' forgot to send my package, but yet they have my order on there systems, and on the first purchase (Pmag's) they sent me fakes although they advertised them as "Magpul PTS PMAG's pack of 5" and both times the items werent said until i threatened to contact the appropriate authorities, an then BAM! there in the post, i also got given a tracking number before the item was sent... i dont know how thy did it, but the item wasnt sent until i had a go at them... then the tracking number still didnt work...

Website -

Ease of use - 6/10 - very well layed out but broken english made it hard to understand, but i guess they cant help that

Payment options - 10/10 - everything was there... paypal, card etc.

Service -

Postage fees - 10/10 - there free

Postage - 1/10 - they dont send the items...

Communication - 5/10 - the messages are easy enough to understand even if it is broken english... but they ignored a few oof my emails regarding them not sending my package...

Postage time - 2/10 - when you do get them to send it, the package is there within a few days... but they dont send it unless you argue the matter with them

Postage time - 2-3 weeks if they send it economicly (the cheapest option) although i waited around a month for both orders, and both times it was "for some reason we didnt dispatch it..."

Overall - 1/10 - they may be nice enough people, but the fact that they dont send it dominates this...

On the other hand i may of had 2 strokes of bad luck, and so must of my freind, who ordered something and he had to do the same

Thanks,

Mitchell

• Supporters

I did an order couple of weeks ago, from ordering to my door in less than 10 days, and like Matt I've never had any issues, don't quite understand their hit and miss customer service

• AF-UK Founding Member

Seem to remember something about Matt saying if you pay by PayPal you have to make sure you go back to the main site or something. Whether that was fixed or that was actually you're issue I don't know :P

i did pay with paypal and i got the other through email... both i had problems with, but i wont be ordering much (if any) from them anymore... i dont like the risk tbh

If it wasn't for customs... <_<

• Supporters
If it wasn't for customs... <_<

Actually, as this has a value of $0/£0 customs will not charge tax.

obviously, I'm sure parcelfarce will charge you a million pounds to get the box to your door, but not really a bad deal.

shame there isn't an add to basket button anywhere :(

Actually, as this has a value of $0/£0 customs will not charge tax.

obviously, I'm sure parcelfarce will charge you a million pounds to get the box to your door, but not really a bad deal.

shame there isn't an add to basket button anywhere :(

Parcelfarce is right, I think they use a horse and cart in my delivery area.

I have used ebaybanned/ebairsoft for close to 4 years and have yet to have a problem with deliveries/missed orders. In the last year I have ordered detonics pistols, PDWs, Vests, 6x Magpul mags and ranger plates, Lipo batteries and other assorted items.

The only caveat I have, is that some of the stuff from here is poorly made chinese rubbish. Read the reviews and if the price is too good then think carefully about your purchase. However I would like to tell the story of the Eotech sight I bought from them. When it arrived the crosshairs were in the upper right hand corner and thus the unit was useless. EBbanned sent me out another model which arrived wihtin 10 days, free of charge with no quibble or messing around. Cant say fairer than that.

Anybody buying from abroad should really use paypal so that if you have ANY problems you can start a dispute and let them sort it out.

Oh and Parcel force are just wankers (£15 admin fee for paying £1.25 VAT on my behalf).

on the first purchase (Pmag's) they sent me fakes although they advertised them as "Magpul PTS PMAG's pack of 5"

TBH anything magpul that come from china is going to be fake, if im honest the only problem i've had with them is it takes AGES to get here. Personally I try to find anything I need from a UK based shop/website now as I really don't want to wait 3 weeks for something.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I've recently done another order with them, and again order to my door in 10 days :) it's a case of what you order, if it 'old' stuff more likely to be problems it would seem, but not for me :P

I was going to buy from these a while back and emailed them, they are really really nice people. They must have figured out you were only a baby still and wanted your parents approval. :blink:

i did pay with paypal and i got the other through email... both i had problems with, but i wont be ordering much (if any) from them anymore... i dont like the risk tbh

what risk ?? Don't you understand paypal's buyer protection policy relating to website transactions.

I have ordered small items off of them multiple times (at least 12 over the last year) and never had a problem. All purchases are under £20 like slings, springs, sights and the like and have not had a problem with them once. Normally arrive within 7-10 days post recorded.

• 2 years later...

Archived