Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olli

2 Tone parts (not painted)

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm searching for some 2 Tone Airsoft parts for M4/M15 (should fit with a Classic Army M15), and G3 (JG)!

The parts shouldn't be painted, the plastic should be green, or red.

Please offer me what you have (and are willing to sell) :rolleyes:

i don't get what your asking? you want a 2 tone body for a CA M15? why not just buy the 2 tone gun because as far as i know shop's Don't sell 2 tone bodies separately?

Yeah, that's right, I need a 2 tone body for a CA M15, an 2 for JG G3's. I don't buy 2 tone guns, because I already have the guns, and I live in Germany, so I can't order Guns from UK. But I need 2 tone parts. So I'm hoping anybody here has for example one of the guns I need not working, and is willing to sell the parts.

oh alright, didn't know they have 2 tone in Germany, some new law passed or something? I think you will have a hard time finding parts on a side note if its anything like UK guns bought previous to when the law passed don't have to be 2 tone.

the only thing i can recommend is tape / spray paint sorry.

Yeah, there are some laws, and the problem is, that the law says: It has to contain such colours, and nobody knows if spraying is allowed, too...

get in touch with your local police or your skirmish site, or you could seek a local German airsoft forum that might be more clued up then us brits :P.

Yeah, but nobody here knows what it means exactly, too. Because of that I'm searching for the parts. ;)

EDIT: I found what I need!

Hi,

I'm searching for some 2 Tone Airsoft parts for M4/M15 (should fit with a Classic Army M15), and G3 (JG)!

The parts shouldn't be painted, the plastic should be green, or red.

Please offer me what you have (and are willing to sell) :rolleyes:

sorry u2 but how do i post somethng in the for sale forum im new this and dont have a clue how to post anything

Go in the appropriate section, i.e. "Guns for Sale", first of all reading the "READ FIRST" topic, then by clicking the "New Topic" button at the top right of the topic list, it will allow you to post.