lil airsofter

bayonets and knives

34 posts in this topic

Who brings a dildo to airsoft? It's really not the time or place to be doing that stuff. Ok, lets just get back to airsoft please :lol:

Can sombody explain the rules in knifing to me is it used when your within a 30m radius and u carnt shoot them you use it

Depends on the site, some dont allow knives at all and your only allowed to make enemies surrender.

alex, same axe guy got me, at fawkham a guy in ghille shanked round the corner and got me.

i think knives are practically just for looks and i wouldn't spend about £12 for something like that but one of my friends gave me theirs and i have to admit it does look nice and gives airsofting a more realistic appeal.

Do you like magpul? :P

Haha funny moment I had was when I playing a defend and attack game wear one team attacks a postion and get unlimited lifes and the others defend and have one life like a breach and clear game and I was hiding in the little open bit of cover the attacking team had to clear out and two little kids wear there to talking with there two tones told them to shut up and some guy came storming up knifed all 3 off us i thought was funny as hell

was that at CSW?

No ambush adventures in-between Southampton and salisbury