bayonets and knives

lil airsofter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have just got a bayonet today and i thought about it and as i showed it off i thought about the number of people who use them as ornaments and the amount of attention some people give them and i wondered what everyones opinion on them was.

The first thing I bought was a knife and I loved it. I then proceeded to lose it in the first game I played with it, find it half way through the day and then my mate lost it again and it was never found :( They are cool but pretty much pointless but saying that, Im defiantly getting another one day :)

first time i used my bayonet on the front of my gun, a marshal comes up to me and says "can you please remove the knife of the front of your gun? it looks a too intimidating..." after removing it i think "What? I swear looking intimidating is kinda the idea..."

EDIT: it was rubber, is this thread about rubber or real knives?

Hahya mitchell that was fuunnnyy! YOU HAVE A GUN!?

Hahya mitchell that was fuunnnyy! YOU HAVE A GUN!?

Wait... what? of course, youve seen it twice... although i am trying to sell it but still...

....I meant, it is a little intimidating oh wait there are guns everywhere, yet he is scared of rubber...ooookkkk

being new to airsoft what are the rules of rubber knives at skirmishes???

• Supporters

depends on the site nickona, best to contact them if they allow them, they will be some guidelines on using it, as some people dont like a rubber knife being held to their throat nor do some people follow the 'Bang' / 'Knife' Rule -_-

okay, well thanks a lot for the info!

no i qiuit like knife kills becouse if you get some one thay cant shout out hit there and then thay have to move away a bit first

on avarage i get one knife hit every 2-3 months

on a side note i made a post about this about 2 years so yeah B)

first time i used my bayonet on the front of my gun, a marshal comes up to me and says "can you please remove the knife of the front of your gun? it looks a too intimidating..." after removing it i think "What? I swear looking intimidating is kinda the idea..."

EDIT: it was rubber, is this thread about rubber or real knives?

Exactly the same happned to me when I used my rubber bayonnet except they decided to stop the entire game because they were worried I was going to intimidate people and kill someone or something stupid like that :lol:

me and a few mates used to airsoft in an old mine just outside of dover , although we used differnt rules for cqb, it was a case of if we get close enough to fist fight, then we fist fight and guns could still count as a kill :D. although we said no to knifes as we used to always pull the knifes out (rubber ofc) but they still hurt when you try stabbing each other.........but yeah, bunch of 20 year olds who grew up with jackass what would you expect.

although if you want a good experance id advise trying out fist to fist CQB action, find your nearist aikido as that is a good basic way to learn CQB fighting, as aikido is mainly a defensive style of martial art. and you will find many of uses when going full contact in airsoft (again i only advise you do this with a group of mates who all agree to getting punched and brawling for that extra touch of realisum, dont go to a skirmish then drop kick a 12 year old with a two tone rifle)

<3 knives. They're pointless and difficult and I hardly ever use mine, but just carrying it on my vest adds so much to the look. And it feel bloody good if you do ever get a kill. Just don't try and use it COD6 style (saw a kid doing that once, doesn't really work when guns are a 1 hit kill and there's no Commando perk...)

<3 knives. They're pointless and difficult and I hardly ever use mine, but just carrying it on my vest adds so much to the look. And it feel bloody good if you do ever get a kill. Just don't try and use it COD6 style (saw a kid doing that once, doesn't really work when guns are a 1 hit kill and there's no Commando perk...)

The scary thing is it i can just about see a few CODsofters walking around with 'Tac-knife' and attempting to quick scope and things like that, i had a nightmare once i was at a skirmish and everyone was sliding around with rubber knifes (like in cod were you knife someone, you just like slide) wasnt a nice dream

dont go to a skirmish then drop kick a 12 year old with a two tone rifle)

well I'll have to re-think my tactics then :D

id ban nick for trying to be funny...................i know its wrong topic, but f*ck i just wana ban you mate

friendly forum banning, lets keep it on topic sheriff! :D

just wondering has anyone here ever been knived tomahawked or anything like that, i know i was, someone actually threw a "nerf" tomahawk through a van window which i happened to be hiding in. much better than being shot.

Never been knifed in an actual game. Once was messing around with a mate, all he had was rubbish springers, so we had quite a bit of bayoneting each other. Getting slashed doesn't really hurt, but being stabbed can sting a bit.

Oh and nice banning Sheriff, nothing like some forum ban-ter.

Never been knifed in an actual game. Once was messing around with a mate, all he had was rubbish springers, so we had quite a bit of bayoneting each other. Getting slashed doesn't really hurt, but being stabbed can sting a bit.

Oh and nice banning Sheriff, nothing like some forum ban-ter.

terrible joke airsofter, will remember for the banning topic :D

Yeah, it's sure not easy to get in close these days. Maybe with a shield of some sort? Although I suspect the marshals may have something to say...

Archived