hop up help

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have recently bought a g&g gr-16 off zero one airsoft although a good gun i took it apart to have a look at the internals , i took the hop up out and had a look at it i took the barrel out took a rubber short tube off to have a look nothing interesting put it back in and put the hop up back in the gun and reassembled it but after this look at the internals the hop up is not working what did i do ?? pls reply

before you send it away, remove the hop and barrel, look down the barrel hop end and while turning the adjuster see if you can see the hop rubber being pushed down, if u can then thats not your problem and could just be a air seal fault, if you cant strip the hop down again, and see if the nub is in the correct place, it should be on the bottom of the hop arm, also on the barrel is a slot, the hop rubber should only slide on one way due to the groves, but the slot needs to line up with the nub/hop arm

Archived