Sidearm for Sniping?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

AEPs..... are pants.

Get a GBB or a NBB, it's the only way to go tbh.

Being a DM myself, I do the sniper role a fair amount and you should be using a side arm as much as your main rifle, if not more often.

Use the side arm to get to the desired location, take 2-3 shots with the sniper, bug the f*** out before you're caught and no-one is any the wiser. Unless they're dead.

And that's how I roll. In the mud :D

Oh and by the way... If you can't decide between GBB and NBB Mk.23, get a KCS Mk.23, it feels and looks significantly less toy like than the TM version.

Otherwise, get a pistol that looks nice and isn't an AEP ;)

Basicly you have 3 options for makes: KSC- A very popular Tai company and make great performing GBB pistols, I have a KSC USP compact and it is a great little pistol! TM- The farther of airsoft and make the most reliable GBB pistols around! Endlesly upgradable and will last for a life time if you take care of them as with all pistols and rifles, KJW- not had much experience with them but my freind has a SIG 226 and it looks and feels great!

Not included WE Because I dont trust them as I have seen many leaky and broken WE guns.

Cam.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived