Herts Airsoft Team website

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

To be fair Dev, i didnt pay for the domain, and mitchell already has a AF-UK patch

Mitchell eff off :P right alex we could, while everyone else is playing fall back game or something, we can talk about going to a different part of the site where no one else should be...we could ask the marshalls next time we go...come find me on 12th June and we can discuss it then :)

That's a possible option. What sort of game type would you want to play. I woulp prefer something more tactical as opposed to just shooting eachother - an objective based game of some sort but this migh be difficult with the other players on site playing different games. Do you know anyone with private land that we could ask to play on?

That's a possible option. What sort of game type would you want to play. I woulp prefer something more tactical as opposed to just shooting eachother - an objective based game of some sort but this migh be difficult with the other players on site playing different games. Do you know anyone with private land that we could ask to play on?

Well if you came to Stanstead Abbotts we could play what I like to call a Tactical Clearing Of Stanstead Abbotts.

Objective; Clear all Chavs from Stanstead Abbotts.

It's a great laugh, but most people don't seem to like it... :rolleyes:

Just kidding, I don't take my guns into the streets ;)

I might possibly have a guy who owns woods, i will ask on FB now ;)

oh and chav cleaning would work mostly everywhere ;)

We aren't covered by any insurance in woods, just saying.

And if any one of us happens to have our eye shot out... Well, yeah. F***

everyone, try and find the 4 hidden easter eggs on the site, and PM me with the links...

We will give a shoutout to your website/youtube etc for 2 weeks if you get it right...

Thanks,

Mitchell

P.S - i dont know were 2 of them are, Albert wont tell me :(

well did you look at it? If so YES :P haha joking, working for me...

i know 2 places were that could go...

1. to me

2. Ebay, with a starting bid of 99p on a one day auction, so i can get it cheap

Background is better, except that www.psdgraphics that is being tiled along with the picture.

Edit: Also, under the reviews section people will be more interested in the weapon reviewed, than the person who did it. So maybe change the layout? Just a thought

Archived