Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An Artist With Out A Brush

WE M4 GBB

7 posts in this topic

Im looking at investing in the new open bolt M4A1 from WE and Im wondering if there are any NPAS systems for this as of yet? I have done the google page traul and nothing of any use has come up as of yet. Any and all help would be awsum.

Many thanks.

isn't this similar to the WA so aren't the parts compatible?

all I can find is the NPAS system for the version 2 (no idea if the open bolt is the version 2) but if it is or if you know its compatible let me know and will pop you a link.

Unfortunatly it isnt compatible with the version 2 stuff nor any of the WA bits and bobs. RA tech are normaly all over this but seem to have passed this one by :(

Well, isn't there an open bolt kit coming out for it? An npas may fit with that.

Sorry I can't help more, I don't know that much about gbbr's ;)

There is a npas kit available, I have one in my open bolt M4 try tactical quartermaster £14.99

Im looking at investing in the new open bolt M4A1 from WE and Im wondering if there are any NPAS systems for this as of yet? I have done the google page traul and nothing of any use has come up as of yet. Any and all help would be awsum.

Many thanks.

Normally, A new WE M4 GBB open bolt version is without NPAS Kit. You need to buy & install it by youself.1282281361718373859.jpg