ashair

Wanted: two tone MP5 or variant

6 posts in this topic

Im currently in the market for a mp5 or variant of. 100-200 pounds depending on the condition.

Anyone?

Ash

Im willing to sell you my new MP5, it's a Chinese clone of the TM MP5. Comes with a hi-cap and a plastic ultra-hicap, 440 rds and an 8.4v 1500MAH battery. Worth £120 all together postage included. Will spray it green/blue, your choice, but will take an extra couple days for paint to arrive and dry.

MP5A5 with G&P taclight with custom pressure switch.

Im willing to sell you my new MP5, it's a Chinese clone of the TM MP5. Comes with a hi-cap and a plastic ultra-hicap, 440 rds and an 8.4v 1500MAH battery. Worth £120 all together postage included. Will spray it green/blue, your choice, but will take an extra couple days for paint to arrive and dry.

MP5A5 with G&P taclight with custom pressure switch.

Whats the brand?

Whats the brand?

hey i have JG Mp5a4 two tone that i hardly ever use and just sits in my closet because i mainly use my m4 which is up for sale aswell, i have for it a silencer, red dot scope, 3 mags, two are hi-caps and other is a mid cap and also two 8.4 volt batteries large type, PM me or reply to this if your interested.

Whats the brand?

The JG Mp5a4 brand new is 120 but i'll sell you the mp5 and all the stuff i have for it total for about 150.

Im currently in the market for a mp5 or variant of. 100-200 pounds depending on the condition.

Anyone?

Ash

i have a jg mp5j with battery charger and 1 240rd hicap also i have 8 ares 30rd low caps for £150 email me at zakalauddin@yahoo.co.uk