Where to buy cheap Airsoft?

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Does anyone know a good online site where you can buy airsoft guns cheaply as I need some for a film.

I've been on the usual ones, actionhobbies and justbbguns but any suggestions would be great!

(BTW if you have any old or broken guns you would like to get some cash for then message me!)

Thanks Nick

Yep unless your an active member of an airsoft group your limited to brightly coloured guns to comply with UKARA/VCRA

if you can prove you are a film maker then you could use model guns. as they are essentially cap guns but they eject shells look real and you get that puff of smoke from the barrel when firing. its what im using with my films

I'm not worried about 2-tone guns as I can correct the colour in the post production, taken a while to learn how to do it but I can! so 2-tone is fine!

thanks a lot for the help!

Yep unless your an active member of an airsoft group your limited to brightly coloured guns to comply with UKARA/VCRA

That's not strictly true - if you can prove you're a film maker you can still buy replica airsoft guns. However, proving this is going to be a nightmare, and while technically legal, I doubt anyone would sell.

If I were you, I'd get in touch with some of the cheapo retailers, as I suspect they have a whole bunch of broken guns they just want to shift for next to nothing ( for example, I ordered a Sigma 40F from bbgunsuk, first 2 didn't work and had to be sent back, so I suspect there's a bit stock of those lying around).

I also might be interested in making a film sometime in the future, so if you decide to sell on your stuff at the end, get in touch :D

it is amazing what you can get away with being a film maker, when i was on holiday they closed down an entire beach just for an advert!

the only issue is proving you're a film maker

Archived