head.shot

for sale-SIG 552 SEALS, FA-MAS and more...

6 posts in this topic

OK i have for sale:

Tokyo Marui Sig 552 seals, this is the exact replica and looks amazing. This comes with a front grip, high quality red dot sight which is fully adjustable, large suppresor, 6 spare mags, 2 batteries charger, in original box with paperwork.

Tokyo Marui FA-MAS super version, i have never used this gun other than putting a few mags through to make sure its all working, comes with 2 metal mags, 2 batteries and charger, again originally boxed with paper work.

Also over 5000 high grade BB's .25's

2 pairs of Bolle saftey goggles

1 Gaurder combat jacket with plenty of pockets for spare mag's etc and holster for side arm.

Ideally i want it all to go in one lot so ill start with that, but if i get enough interest in seperate items i will split

So start at £300 the lot

OK i have for sale:

Tokyo Marui Sig 552 seals, this is the exact replica and looks amazing. This comes with a front grip, high quality red dot sight which is fully adjustable, large suppresor, 6 spare mags, 2 batteries charger, in original box with paperwork.

Tokyo Marui FA-MAS super version, i have never used this gun other than putting a few mags through to make sure its all working, comes with 2 metal mags, 2 batteries and charger, again originally boxed with paper work.

Also over 5000 high grade BB's .25's

2 pairs of Bolle saftey goggles

1 Gaurder combat jacket with plenty of pockets for spare mag's etc and holster for side arm.

Ideally i want it all to go in one lot so ill start with that, but if i get enough interest in seperate items i will split

So start at £300 the lot

pics?

Hi Head.Shot,

I'd be interested in your Sig if you would be willing to spilt. Do you have some pics? What is the condition like?

Cheers,

Alex

whould be interested in the famas could i see some pics please

would u swap either the SIG or FAMAS for a G&G GR16 with spare mag, optic, sling and bayonet?

Thanks,

Mitchell