Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitchell Gee

Now In Production...

13 posts in this topic

hi there, i am pretty bored so i have decided to start a new website, it will be an encyclopedia of guns and i have 563 guns planned atm... i may not be very active on the forums until this is finished... but the site will be published to the web when it has 100 guns on it...

Please post any ideas below for the site (like features i could add etc.) and your opinions...

i'd recommend you do each family of guns, e.g. instead of having an M16A1, A2, A3, A4 as separate logs, put them in as the M16, same with AK's and G36's. (however i'd put AK47's and AK74's in different areas)

I can't fail your enthusiasm and devotion, please don't take this the wrong way, but I can't see the point.

It isn't like the internet isn't short of this type of website, what with wikipedia, ARRSEPEDIA, IMFBD.org and World of Guns.

And there's 2 airsoft encyclopedias too.

i know about the amount of other websites, but i meant real steel guns

Worldguns.ru is already there :/

An encyclopaedia of gearbox and magazine compatabilities...Now that's something I could use!

Seriously there's no point, there are already so many good sites out there..... u could write a book instead :P

lol, i pretty much gave up after i wrote about the first gun :P if anyone wants to know about the Akdal Ghost lemme know :P

i gave up :P