Whats a good battery

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have a G&G gr 16, but no power pack. so all im after is what would be a good battery for this gun. the gun is blow back which i know will drain battery quicker. and no ni-cam suggestions please.

if you are unfimular with the design the power pack would be stored under the barrel shroud of a riffle which of M4 design. so something that is small and would fit into that is what im after, so links brands model numbers volts amps watts ect ect.

any help would be super

thanks for the fast reply, how long do you think one of those batterys would last me in a game? hour wise, just so i know how many to stock up on

i use the same packs, and done a day at billericay, 8 games, and took 5 battery packs...used one till the 7th game ,then changed..

and i am trigger happy, so id say 2 . but take 3 if one dont work or doesnt charge well..

better to have than not,when away!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived