Upgrading Dboys M4

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Most people seem to run away when they here Dboys a make you don't really see anymore but their acctually decent guns; not amazing but they last. Anyway I have two, one was my first gun which has lasted 4 years and another broken one I got free off my dads friend. The second one is fixed and the internals are in a good state but I think it's time to bring it up a bit.

I have £160 to play around with, some of which will go towards stuff for my magpul masada so I'm using what's left but hopefully I'll be able to earn more money somehow. I'm going to focus on the externals mainly then do some upgradesw on the internals as they're not too bad anyway. The handguard is in desperate need of replacement due to breakages and is currently held on by tape :mellow:

Upgrades/changes:

- Ris rail (maybe from the HK416 if it will fit)

- New stock (simillar to this but longer and with different buffer tube)

- Pistol Grip

- Flash Hider

- Hop Rubber

I'll update how it's going with pictures and stuff but it's going to be a while before I get to do anything. Advice apperciated :)

you wear multicam, right? desert pattern is fine unless you want like Dark earth or something?

Archived