Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oneshotwonder

grab a bargain L96 SNIPER RIFLE USED TWICE FROM NEW COST £190 WANT £100 OVNO

8 posts in this topic

l96 SNIPER RIFLE ONLY BEEN USED TWICE FROM NEW COMES WITH SCOPE BIPOD ,EASY LOADER HOME MADE GUILLE TOP AND MASK BRITISH DPM RUCKSACK , HALF A BOTTLE OF AMMO THIS GUN IS THE BUISNESS SELLING COS DONT GO AIRSOFTING ANYMORE IF YOU WANT A PIC MSG ME WITH YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS COS IVE TRYED TO PUT PICS ON HERE WITH THE PHOTO SHACK BUT FOR SUM REASON WONT LET ME IM AFTER A QUICK SALE COS I NEED THE CASH SO NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE ALREADY POSTED THIS ONCE BUT NOT HAD MUCH INTREST THIS IS THE BEST BOLT ACTION SNIPER ON THE MARKET IN MY OPINION

hey oneshot if you send me a picture to w.tongs_ketteringham@yahoo.co.uk ill be willing to pay up 2 £120 if it is good quality also where you live so i could work out post and packaging costs.

do you still have it? and how much posted? thanks tom ( can you send me a pic if u still have @ tommy_lil@hotmail.co.uk plz ty :) )

I would just like to know the FPS and see a picture. If still for sale plz email bull_terrier_94@hotmail.com I would pay extra if you could also have it two-toned for me. Thanks.