Urban Assault Free Fire Zone

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

TBC!! any mods feel free to edit this post AFTER THE DATE OF THE GAME!

To keep you all jumping up and down like a spaz going "i wanna go i wanna go! LET ME GO NOW!"

I know i am!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLhovdlXaNE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ub3R: This is reserved for the review of the game after we go on Saturday 27th.. Look to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Having been twice now ill put a quick review together:

The Site-

location wise it's bloody awesome, marshal wise it lacks the needed authority with clear favoritism being shown towards regulars from a majority of the marshals, however all in all the games were good besides the cheaters whom i learned to ignore instead of dwelling on the fact that 'that fat ###### over there isn't taking his hits!'

nutster

• Supporters

i love the site, tis awesome, game wise there isnt motivation although i will admit i love the fact the battle is laid back i.e not getting shouted at to run in a get shot by some ###### who doesnt run in himself... some of the marshall's were helpful others were not and yes

THERE WAS A LOT OF CHEATING ON BOTH TRIPS!

:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

We went again recently.

And this was the biggest turn out. A lot more than previous times. And I mean like 100's of players.

I saw very little cheating. Maybe I've learned to pepper people properly. :)

And for once. We were on the winning team! :)

For anyone who is interested in pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonbrittan/se...57623404388193/

• 5 months later...

went to Urban assault in peterbrough (14/08/10), what a load of s***, the marshals are jumped up twats, most of the reg players dont take there hits and when you tell the marshals they dont care. This is the WORST site i have ever played at!. A total waste of time and money playing at there site, the site it self is so vanderlised, there is no seating at all for the safe zone and 1 portaloo which has never be cleaned.

Archived