Favourite weapons

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

But yeah, as said, more than half of their stuff is a waste of money, I mean fire selectors for the scars, what the point?

Que? :huh:

I don't quite follow. Are you trying to say Magpul have released a new, own brand fire selector for the SCAR? Real, airsoft or both?

I mean, if it was RS, there might be a genuine reason for it, and if its airsoft, perhaps the orrigional design breaks frequently and its just a modifcation like WE's reinforced L85 bolt and bolt-release catch

Which reminds me, I also like the SCAR-L, in black and grey :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

iirc the scar selector was a rs thing, but can't remember the reason

*Edit*

And a quick look on the magpul website reveals this,

Designed at the request of a deploying military unit who wanted more positive control of the selector,

iirc the scar selector was a rs thing, but can't remember the reason

*Edit*

And a quick look on the magpul website reveals this,

Designed at the request of a deploying military unit who wanted more positive control of the selector,

In that case, I understand. Basically, the people using it didn't like how it felt or responded, so Magpul made a better version. Fair enough! Something actually useful.

The fire selector makes sense, so do all the magpul products.... In RS weapon systems.

As said before, half of it just doesn't warrant the hefty price tag that comes with it, and is just for comfort really. Though, I can't say I like the standard M4 pistol grip, and the magpul MOE grip is much more comfortable. I wouldn't have my entire rifle magpul'd, especially not tan and black. Speaking of which, I had to buy a tan CTR stock a few skirmishes back because they didn't have any black ones... If anyone wants a tan one I'm selling it ;) Shameless sale I know, but I want rid of it. It's the only tan item in my armoury and I don't want it to stay long! :D

Pistol: Glock 17

SMG: H&K MP5j

AR: H&K G36E

LMG: H&K MG36

Sniper Rifle: M95

SASS: H&K SL8

I am a bit of a H&K fanboy myself, and the glock comes from the fact that the armed response police use it... i am looking at getting a G36E or a MP5j soon :D

I like Magpul and I have a Masada - ACR to all the COD fans out there :P But I have it because I like the gun not because I worship Magpul. If you like Magpul go for it, but I get the feeling people are over using it to say the least. I like their products like the Pmags (which feed extremely well) and the pistol grips and foregrips are good. Most of their other products are very good but so bloody expensive and most of the time you can get a different make which looks just as good and peforms just as well.

Hopefully upgrading a broken m4 soon and I certianly won't be magpulising except maybe for a pistogrip. Its just so common now...

• Supporters

Thats what puts me off them, too many people have them. That's why I'm gonna make a completely unique wood stock and pdi tornado fluted barrel for the bargain deal VSR I'm getting in 3 weeks.

• Supporters
I'm contemplating making a 'magpul' rifle, with as much magpul on in as many different colours as possible, thoughts?

I just started bleeding out of every orephace just thinking about it.

• Supporters

If I ever win a four digit amount on a scratch card, provided the femme fatale has not exceeded £200, I will buy five and create a squad of only the finest, manliest and most tactically superb gentlemen to terrorise the airsoft world with such exploits and adventures as have never been known before.

I can't promise to buy you one, but I can promise that you will be one of those gentlemen?

it would seriously be stupid if the Femme Fatale's did NOT count as 2 tone, pink purple and green...... *facepalm* lol

Archived