Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tattoo ron

ace of spades

11 posts in this topic

ace of spades.

paid for goods 11th may, had a message that would post 13th, to arrive tues or weds 17-18th....

no goods as 24th may

no response to personal email address

no response to forum pm"s.

cant claim as was a gift via paypal.

£75.00 lost.

its unfortunate to hear, and its a shame you didn't see the sticky sooner, just a reminder to everyone then. however i wouldn't stop chasing it you his name so its start.

indeed matt, and id wished id of seen the sticky and acted accordingly..

as you say,i have his name, and location of stoke on trent,so thats a start.

i would like to add,should he appear with an explanation or goods mysteriously arrive,or paypal strangely gets repaid, i will of course take back any accusations of foul play,and humbly apologise, its just that despite emails and pm"s and the fact of not seen since the 13th on here, i have to assume the worst and act accordingly. i do not want anyone else here geting stuffed,as a lot of money was bieng asked for the other goods for sale..

good job family is in the met police..they can advise me what to do next.

This may or may not help but his name is Andrew Kelly I'm pretty sure as he emailed me about the m249

This may or may not help but his name is Andrew Kelly I'm pretty sure as he emailed me about the m249

yes,i have his full name inc middle name, i did actually post a picture of him holding an airsoft in full gear, as i found him on two community forums,containing airsoft pics so i know its the correct kid, but thats been taken off(i understand) .

i have now also his address ,as in the street and town, but no number...as yet...

as a matter of interest can you pm me about the conv you had,and if bought etc...if you have time,if not no probs..

latest ....

andrew kelly,has been traced by myself (with the help of the met police) and i have contacted him,and this time he has responded.

he is saying a refund will be on its way this weekend,and he didnt send the gun cos it developed a wire fault.

refund wasnt forthcoming cos he thought he had already refunded me,but was unsure of paypal .

he is also now sending the gun aswell,in good faith,to see if i can fix it,or spares.

i will advise accordingly,once goods recieved and refund sent.

thought best to update,cos this could be a genuine mistake on his behalf,but after no response to emails and messages before,and the vanishing from the forum,i had to understandibly assume the worst,and start seeking advice and seeking whereabouts etc.

right, july 1st he said hed re-emburse me , and as of july 11th, hasnt.

he has been advised court proceeedings will occur as from friday 15th july if i get no refund by then.

Good to see justice is being done, as most people dont bother with stuff like this people think they can get away with it.