The postman brought me thread

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Right, so the idea is you post up what Airsoft stuff you got through the post today.

You can of course post other things if you feel everyone else would be interested :D

Feel free to include piccie's etc for everyone to see!

Right, so the idea is you post up what Airsoft stuff you got through the post today.

You can of course post other things if you feel everyone else would be interested :D

Feel free to include piccie's etc for everyone to see!

well my new goodies arrived yeasterday got myself the Galaxy MP5 RIS it comes with the M4 style folding stock takes a stick battery.plus a M500 Shorty Shotgun both these came from Land Warrior and i have included a link for anyone interested in have a look .www.landwarriorairsoft.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

massive necro-post but never mind

I got a We M1911 and a set of wood grips through the post a couple of weeks ago.

It took all of about 10 minutes before I had the slide off and the body of the gun in pieces figuring out how it worked.

(Last Wed) My real purdy SIG-Sauer P229 GBB (KJW KP-02)

Still waiting for the ruddy gas though!

Hooo boy yes, and I love her. It. The P229.

For the time being, the slide and grips have to be in blue- purely because my parents aren't too keen on pistol sized RiFs (bigger than a pistol they don't mind, as most people where I live have the brains to realise an 18 year old is very unlikely to have a machinegun..)

Gas arrived too!

Its fun to play with. The 'pop' sound it makes when it runs dry is amusing. Kinda expect a flag saying "bang" to unfold.

I'll get pics up if ya want (who am I kidding, it's baby blue!)

I'd have a guess at Hubert! he wants to steal your heart and your guns.

Whilst I'll admit I like red-heads - I only like 'em female. Sorry Dave.

If by "steal his heart" you mean "get Dave's knowledge of mekkanikul no-wotz and gubbinz", then yes, yes I do. If you didn't mean that...no.

I have my censored nickname of armalites for a reason yano :P

Whilst I'll admit I like red-heads - I only like 'em female. Sorry Dave.

If by "steal his heart" you mean "get Dave's knowledge of mekkanikul no-wotz and gubbinz", then yes, yes I do. If you didn't mean that...no.

I have my censored nickname of armalites for a reason yano :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

So few pictures :P

Yesterday I had this delivered

Paraclete SOHPC

3d395fc8.jpg

And hopefully today I'm getting a TM P226 and various accessories :)

My dad, on Thusday got me and him a Helikon pouch in OD to put our Phones in, and his battery, and...Helikon are amazing with their quality

oh and he got a load of chemical things for his marine fish tank :P

you know i have NO idea lol, also Jack, at least you can still use Viper stuff for your bike riding gear :P i was looking around for a Viper helmet...try to guess the out come from the search?

Archived