Need Opinions please

Kingmistry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I have a CA G36K and a JG G36C. I want to sell one and improve the other but I don't know which one to sell. I want the fps to be around 350, which the JG G36C is but the CA G36K isn't (~310 fps, and so a new spring would probably be required). I want the gun to be reliable, accurate and shoot consistently which the CA G36K does but the JG G36C doesn't. Which one shall I keep to improve and which one should I sell? Please note, I am not that good at gunsmithing (if thats what it is called) and so I'd prefer to do the least number of modifications possible.

So should I keep the ....

CA G36K or JG G36C?

already said by Marksman ;)

so basically, keep the CA and only do something when it needs it desperately..also depends whether you want a more compact gun or longer gun.. ;)

Alright, thanks guys, I'll keep the CA G36K. Just a quick question, if I was to place in a better spring as the guns losing power (I have had it for a while) will I need to replace any peices in the gearbox such as shims or brushings. It is such high quality that I thought that if I put a m90 or 100 spring, it wouldn't need any other replacements, and the gun would be upto its power as if it was new, is this correct?

• AF-UK Founding Member

It'd be fine with an M100 but I really wouldn't go to the hassle of changing it - the only difference I reckon you will notice is your chrono readings.

It'd be fine with an M100 but I really wouldn't go to the hassle of changing it - the only difference I reckon you will notice is your chrono readings.

Ok thanks Devastator.

Thank you everyone who has helped me, and if you are after a new JG G36C message me and I'll get back to you. Once again, thank you so much everyone.

Archived