new gun

ronniep
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is the limit for snipers higher than 328fps, if so wot is it.

ive read on other posts that some people put as high as 150m spring using 0.28g bbs, is this legal.

there are also people putting 170m springs and using 0.38g bbs that can shoot straight through both sides of a can of coke at 50 meters, surely this is stupid as it becomes a real weapon with sort of power.

does the max fps differ from site to site.

http://www.airsoftworld.net/catalogsearch/...p;manufacturer= 1 stop shop for all my vsr upgrades

• Supporters

most sites are 500fps for bolties, with a minimum engagement of arbour 15-20m (site dependant)

and yes, at 500fps with a heavy BB it will pierce a can of coke at 50 ft (not meters) but you have to remember you aren't getting rinsed at 30 rounds a second by it, so it is 1 single sting.

unless you are in ireland, where 328fps is the legal limit before they are counted as airguns (or something like that)

heavier BB's with just travel more accuratly, but slower, they reach to basically teh same distance (at 450fps on .2's a .3g BB is going to go the same distance and hit within a considerably tighter grouping)

I'm not convinced by action army's stuff, I've heard people say the performance is pretty abysmal.

Let me know how it goes please?

Also, nice rifle. :P

The manufacturer for most of the upgrade parts in the link he posted.

Not sure I'd go for action army myself, I'd stick to Laylax, PolarStar or PDI. But I've heard their pistons aren't bad (Action Army)

Just a heads up, i upgraded all the internals of my g-spec to 328 (site limit). For some reason unknown to me and many other airsofters on the net, the safety will no longer work after upgrades.

Zero One couldnt work it out either. Anyone here know?

If you haven't modified or broken anything, then there's no reason why it won't work apart from you putting it back together the wrong way.

I know of upgraded VSR's with their safeties still working, so it is possible and can't be that difficult.

Archived