Hello Everyone!

GAV2084
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

My name is Gav, 27yrs old.

I started playing Airsoft when I was younger long before all the VCRB stuff came into place. I use to play at a few sites in Yorkshire and played at one in Nottingham when i was a student. Met lots of random people who I enjoyed many great day of games with, I loved it!

I stopped playing because when I was a student the house I was living in at the time got robbed and some 'scaly wags' cleaned me out of everything (apart from my trickle charger, fools) since then I have never had the disposable income to build back up my gear and get back into playing Airsoft.

I now live in Northumberland, on the coast, and I really want to take Airsoft back up as a hobby.

I am new to the North East so I really wanna hook up with someone or a group who play regular and live local so I can start getting back in to it and makes some good friends through it also.

I have no gear at the moment so I wanted to wait a little until I decide what style to go for. I know that some groups do Vietnam or WW2 so if I 'get in' with a sound local group I'll get my new gear to match.

Any groups on here based in Northumberland?

Is this now 'the forum to post on'? I use to be on a different forum a good few years back.

So yeah, this is my first steps in hopefully getting back into something I use to really enjoy.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and cheers for the map link, seems like there is 2 or 3 sites kinda near me but that's about it. Dunno if I should email the sites close to me and ask them about groups and how to get in touch with them or just hang about on here in hope that a North East Airsofter gets in touch.

Archived