Mitchell Gee

G&G GR16 Plastic

5 posts in this topic

Make: G&G

Gun/Model: GR16 (M4)

Accessories: Battery, Extra mag, optic for extra price, Viper 2 point sling, maybe some 5.11 Double CQB Style MOLLE pouches

Condition: Basically brand new, apart from a floppy dust cover.

FPS: Around 320, never tested

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: maybe/yes/maybe

Price/Payment: £140 with sling only, add: CQB MOLLE Pouches +£15 for one or £25 for 2, Extra mag (450rd G&G, feeds perfectly) £10, optic: £15

Pictures: (see attatched file) shown with optic, if you want pictures with carry handle you gotta wait till monday, sorry :(

Will swap for MP5's although if you have something else tell me, make me offers if you like and i will most definitely consider it...

Perfect gun for starters, and everything you need to get started apart from BB's

Paypal cost payed by the buyer (shouldn't be too much)

Thanks,

Mitchell

BUMP...

£145 for everything apart from MOLLE pouches or swap for pretty much anything decent, i am in the Reading area if you would like to swap...

BUMP...

£145 for everything apart from MOLLE pouches or swap for pretty much anything decent, i am in the Reading area if you would like to swap...

I'll do it for 135 for the sling and extra mag but I need more pictures I live in stoke on trent and I could get my dad to buy it off you

Dont wanna sell anymore, would take up the offer but i just ordered a new handguard and bits...

Mods please close topic