just interviewing

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not to be a kill joy, but theres several points in there that are, less than convincing.

no he really is a royal marine! omg, Lance Corporal in the royal marines...thanks.

EDIT, he can still go to the areas in Afghanistan.

EDIT 2 He said that his Unit still stays and operates in Sangin

no he really is a royal marine! omg, Lance Corporal in the royal marines...thanks.

EDIT, he can still go to the areas in Afghanistan.

EDIT 2 He said that his Unit still stays and operates in Sangin

Not to be a pedo or nything but how old are you? you sound about 17 in that! I thought you were about 13! Oh and I am 14 so yeh....

the "Marine" is 19 and im 12, im the guy asking questions

Sorry to be the world largest buzzkill, but I could point out so many flaws in this video....

The British army haven't ever been issued an M4 of any kind, I don't count the L119A1 as an M4, and the UKSF are an exception to everything, Lol.

The Royal marines don't ever use the L119A1, they're on SA80's only, they're not even issued the LSW variant, it's only the L110A1 that they use as their LMG

The whole bit on ambushes didn't sound too convincing either...

Seriously, if you wanted an actor you should have asked me ;)

well to be fair he did say some guys in his Unit use L86's, also remember a lot of information has to stay classified even to a good mate (Me) so he could jolly well be UKSF as he does accidentally say stuff such as

"UKSF have funny paydays

*Royal Marines"

this is what i am saying,...he isnt in the Army, he is in the royal Marines

aw come on, he fought in Afghanistan for you lot and re-pay him with denying who he is...thanks, i am sure he appreciates it ;)

EDIT this is kinda wrong but he was trying to show me the bullet mark on his butt, but im not gay i dont want to see lol

Ask him what regiment he's in.

What I can't stand most, is people who claim they've fought for this country and want the glory for it, but haven't done the hard work.

I'm fairly sure that Royal Marines aren't confined to the official secrets act like the UKSF are, so he can tell us all the unit he's in, and what weapons he really uses.

And that bit about the AUG jamming and being less reliable than the SA80? Complete rubbish imo...

• Supporters

O come you've got to admit, it does sound pretty sketchy.

Regiments are army things, he is in 1AGRM

(over skype)

Me : do you get issued with an L119A1 or an L85A2?

[10:49:22] : l85a2

[10:49:40] : but when i am doing sneaky beaky things i use the l119a1

(over skype)

Me : do you get issued with an L119A1 or an L85A2?

[10:49:22] : l85a2

[10:49:40] : but when i am doing sneaky beaky things i use the l119a1

That's a text conversation, not a picture.

Also, it's complete bull- because noone but the UKSF gets issued the L119A1, and Royal Marines are no exception.

• Supporters

'Sneaky beaky' is a term for the UKSF, although if the guy is RM and 'SF' more likely he helps the blokes who get wet on a regular basis, rather than the hooligans from Hereford.

And also depends how general your being with the term 'UKSF' since Pathfinders and SFSG get issued L119a1's.

Zak, if the guy is 19 that means he's been able to 'fight' for his country for 1 year (have to be 18) can't see as he would be eligible for UKSF yet? Thought you had to do a couple years service first?

Archived