HA109 airsoft pistol.

R_julien
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im hoping to order the HA109 airsoft pistol but the problem is I dont have much experiance with airsoft and bb guns of this price although its cheep but the ones ive owned in the past are even cheaper and I was wondering what any of you guys with experiance with this particular weapon thought im worried about it feeling really plasticky and wobbly I know its made out of plastic except the inner barrel but is it strong solid plastic and what is the guns performance see this link for a picture if you are unsure which gun im talking about: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...49&cname=BB Guns&sname=Orange Handguns&head=HA109 PISTOL help would be greatly appreciated.

I know its spring powered I want a spring powered one as I dont skirmish and are you sure it will brake easily is this by personal experiance or by first impressions because I thought it would be strong as the inside components are made of metal.

Wll my little brother had a similar one that broke in a few months.

However you get what you pay for I suppose

Ok well can you give me some advice for good preferably full metal spring operated pistols from around £25-35 and it would help if they were 2 tone to comply with uk reglations.

• Supporters

Well anything from just bbguns should be ok, just don't drop it, through, just generally look after it, be careful etc, that about the best you can do for that price

;)

Justtbbugns do sell a G26C full metal, and it's supposed to be good.

But anyway your buying from JustBBGuns so yeah.

Plus if you want a good 'plinking' gun get a cheapy AEG, like a DE M4.

Thanks for the help man I appreciate it.

Archived