Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tungsten

NEED: AUG GEARBOX

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am in need of an AUG V3 Gearbox, or can someone kindly point me in the direction of where i can get one (preferably in the uk).

there kind of hard to find as the trigger is different on the AUG V3.

not enitirely sure on a price, will discuss if someone has one.

Thanks.

You bought one minus the gearbox, or you have one that is broken?

Old one broke, so i am in need of a new one.

how broke? would be worth looking for V3 parts if you need to replace certain things rather then the entire unit which is quite rare.

how broke? would be worth looking for V3 parts if you need to replace certain things rather then the entire unit which is quite rare.

My thoughts exactly. The only V3 part that is difficult to source is the unique AUG trigger mechanism. Check around ebay for parts, or if not, consult an expert.

Just got fed up with trying to fix it, if i can just find the trigger mechanism somewhere i could just buy a version 3 and combine them i guess.

I managed to find one on eBay from the US for 109 dollars, which is a bit pricey tbh.

Just got fed up with trying to fix it

Then get someone else to do it. Surely there is somebody at your site that knows his/her way around a V3?!

I might just sell the shell to that guy who needs the upper for his AUG, saves me the hassle lol, if i did fix it i'd probably sell it anyway lol