Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trunkmonkey2010

2 aegs and 3 pistols!!

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, for sale are the following, no swaps or part ex i am afraid!!

kwa gk26c, professionally sprayed (Used to be two tone) and a flawless job done. just missing left hand selector switch. In box.

kwc desert eagle with extended barrel, now this doesnt always lock back on empty mag an i know there is also a fault with the saftey, but it does work so i guess sold as spares or repair.

Kwa kp45 match pistol, hardly used mint in box

Ls m9....again pro. resprayed and looks ace! complete with laser which does work but requires new batteries.....no box....well box for laser......the gun box was bb fodder :-)

TM mp5 sd6 with also sd5 stock and shorter nuzzle as well as the supressor, in hard case and hi cap mag and a higher cap twin mag, with fake bullets on dummy......looks the part, weaver mount and torch.....plus a spare hand grip and other bits......when i find them!!! just had a brand new gearset and not used much since!!

Non ever skirmished as i just liked collecting them but now the wife has other ideas!!! grrr.

please mail me for pics :-)

All open to sensible offers :-)

I am rather interested in the Kwa kp45 match pistol, do you have any pictures available, also what would you consider an acceptable price as it is second hand.

I will swap a G&G GR16 with sling, extra mag and optic for the MP5, can you two tone it?