Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delta1

wanted urgently sniper rifle

4 posts in this topic

hi i am after a decent condition sniper rifle to use at my site as it is based on extensive woodland s the fps is not really an issue as long as it is high :rolleyes: below is a list of rifles i am after

bar10

barret

l96 any variant considered

vsr g spec

druganov

any decent rifle really tell me what you have for sale and i will say yah or nah

as long as it is not yakky two tone it will make me sick looking at it lol im only after rifs as i have a ukara, you can get hold of me directly at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and send pics of your rifles

thanks for looking

sorry i couldnt help noticing that you have a g18c inyour profile and i was wondering if you would be prepared to sell it to me for a good price ?

sorry i couldnt help noticing that you have a g18c inyour profile and i was wondering if you would be prepared to sell it to me for a good price ?

ive got a black l96 if your interested look at the pics on my profile

pm me back

ryan

hi i am after a decent condition sniper rifle to use at my site as it is based on extensive woodland s the fps is not really an issue as long as it is high :rolleyes: below is a list of rifles i am after

bar10

barret

l96 any variant considered

vsr g spec

druganov

any decent rifle really tell me what you have for sale and i will say yah or nah

as long as it is not yakky two tone it will make me sick looking at it lol im only after rifs as i have a ukara, you can get hold of me directly at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and send pics of your rifles

thanks for looking

please close tanaka mauser 98k found :)