Hey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey,

I know this might turn a few stomachs :blink: ,but I come from the world of paintball,and I'm looking to start airsoft as it looks more relisic to me and alot more fun,I know that you have to play 3 skirmishes before you can get your own weopon,but im just curious,how can they tell you have played that many skirmishes <_< ,I dont really know of any areas around the west midlands that does airsoft,so could somebody point me up in the right direcion,I dont mind traveling to meet a few of you guys and getting to know the game alot better,any info would be sweet :lol:

John

look here for sites

http://www.airsoftmap.co.uk/

and you need to get the registration form and have it filled in each time you play, the site will after the 3rd time, stamp it and give it its site membership number, you can then buy your guns

oh and welcome :D

• Supporters

welcome to the forums!

the games are all played at the same site, all sites keep records of who was there and when for insurance reasons, so there is your record. Just be friendly with the marshalls and other players and they'll recognise you when you go to get the form signed

the games are all played at the same site

the 3 games dont have to be from the same site, and its easier for you to take a form than wait for a site to look it up

ok starting to make sense,so if I do my 3 games i basically have a license or membership so that if i go to a different site i just show them and that allows me to use the realistic weopons,Are there teams that i could join,is there also big games,in everybodys opinion what is the best site in the UK

John

ok personally i would not say there is a best airsoft site in england it all goes on you personal preference, i live in west yorkshire, bradford to be specific and i have two sites that are available to me, one is a desert skirmish and the other woodland,now i have to get my licence or should i say play my three games and i have chosen to mine at the desert skirmish site because its the one that is most accessable and easiest for me to get to, and i will correct kejot its states in the ukara law that all three games have to be played at the same site within a time limit of no less the 56 days and no more than twelve months, so i would pick a site that is best for you or best suites your style.

oh and also if you are looking to buy a two tone gun and are not sure what to start with i would recommend a jing gong or SRC Generation 3

hope this all helps man

oh and also to answer your other questions yes there are teams you can join, you will find most of the people you will play with will be part of a team and there is big games, i dont know when these are held but if you keep your eyes on tis forum you will most probs find out

Archived