First Skirmish Today :D

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright, so in a bit i'm driving to Zaks and were gonna go to AWA together with Albert (KWAm9madness) and anogher guy called james who isnt on the forums... and im gonna buy Arons 5.11 VTAC vest from him, the only downside about today is... well look at the time this was posted....

Oh heck, i dont care, im going to a skirmish ffs!

Yeah!

IT WAS GREAT!! :) he had loads of fun, we swapped guns for a few games and his gun is good

PS Marcus, great! you randomly left today though.

apart from being shot in the ear, breaking my dust cover and falling down a hill into a bunch of stinging nettles it was fine :D there was a cheater on the enemy team though, and when we were hot waiting for a medic he kept shooting us, until at the end were he wasnt calling his hit so i shot him about 60 times, he called it then :P (no emphasis used, i wound my mag before i shot him and twice during... but i got him :D got that MOLLE vest and managed to sell my old one to some guy with no gear apart from a gun and pockets, i was surprised how much the adrenalin makes being shot alot less painful, overall great day, just need to get some more pouches, if any has any dark earth, tan or coyote brown utility pouches PM me :P

Archived