Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bagerz

For sale Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle Chrome or Well Warrior L96

9 posts in this topic

Added a picture for the desert eagle!

Price drop to £110

i would be intrested in buying this i will get back to you is there any chance you could bump the pirce down to about £100? :) also would i need a UKARA to buy this?

i would be intrested in buying this i will get back to you is there any chance you could bump the pirce down to about £100? :) also would i need a UKARA to buy this?

Hi, this is still available, and i could drop the price down to £100 but i still need £110 including P&P, this ok?

You would have to have a UKARA membership to buy this in Chrome, but i would be happy to spray the top half of the gun green for you so you dont need UKARA if this is required?

Price drop and bump. Really need this gone!

Price drop to £90!

Bump!

Hi, this is still available, and i could drop the price down to £100 but i still need £110 including P&P, this ok?

You would have to have a UKARA membership to buy this in Chrome, but i would be happy to spray the top half of the gun green for you so you dont need UKARA if this is required?

Hi, is this still for sale? I'll pay £80 + postage if you could spray the top green for me (I'm not UKARA registered yet)